Pre Cruise Room Choice?

jk99

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I am taking my girlfriend on the 4 night Disney Dream cruise on March 24 and I need some help picking out our pre cruise Disney resort. The four choices we have narrowed it down to are the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach and Art of Animation. We plan on checking in on Saturday morning early and we have annual passes so going to a park is always an option. Each one has its pros and cons and keep in mind we are leaving at 9am to head to the port. Comments, suggestions and opinions are welcome! :thumbsup2

In 2011, we did the four night Dream cruise with two nights at the Poly just before. We absolutely love it because of the tropical theming, the awesome pool, and the fact that you can watch the fireworks at the MK from the pool area or beach. It is also very romantic, especially at night when the tiki torches are lit. We left at 9:30 Sunday morning and took a limo. It was absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend it. Hope this helps!

We spent a few nights (TPV CL) at the Poly after our first cruise. I thought that the tropical theming and views complemented the cruise quite nicely.

That said, is this just for one night before the cruise? And how long do you plan to spend at the resort? If it's not much, then I would probably look towards WL or your other choices to lower the cost some... If you will have a full day or more at your resort, then I would pick #1 Poly and #2 WL.

Don't know if you've checked availability yet but we were able to snag a managers special for the BWI for$250 for the day before we sailed. Not my first choice but it was a good price during spring break.

Hello all! I am taking my girlfriend on the 4 night Disney Dream cruise on March 24 and I need some help picking out our pre cruise Disney resort. The four choices we have narrowed it down to are the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach and Art of Animation. We plan on checking in on Saturday morning early and we have annual passes so going to a park is always an option. Each one has its pros and cons and keep in mind we are leaving at 9am to head to the port. Comments, suggestions and opinions are welcome! :thumbsup2

Out of your choices we've stayed at the Poly, WL, and CBR and I would choose the Poly. The tropical atmosphere is beautiful, the beach is great for relaxing in a hammock watching the fireworks, and it's romantic walking around at night under the lit tiki torches. The WL and CBR are both great resorts as well, but the Poly is our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter