PPO breakfast security - strict about number of guests on ADR?

So kinda same deal... I made reservations for 4 at liberty tree on thanksgiving 6 months in advance. My dw decided to ask her parents if they would like to join in our trip 3 months after. I was able to make several changes for our meals except thanksgiving. Will they turn us away? Or them? Eating together is a big deal to them and I don’t want to stir things up.

So kinda same deal... I made reservations for 4 at liberty tree on thanksgiving 6 months in advance. My dw decided to ask her parents if they would like to join in our trip 3 months after. I was able to make several changes for our meals except thanksgiving. Will they turn us away? Or them? Eating together is a big deal to them and I don’t want to stir things up.
Thanksgiving is a very busy day for LTT, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to accommodate the extra 2 people. You can try to find a reservation for 2 around the same time and ask to sit together when you check in, but even that may not be possible.

Thanksgiving Day is one of the busiest days for LTT because of their all you care to eat Thanksgiving style meal. You currently have a reservation for 4 so that will guarantee that 4 will be seated. Whether they'll allow an additional 2 is questionable and I would not count on it. You will need to have a back up plan for whichever two members of your group are unable to eat there.

Since "eating together is a big deal to them" you will need to keep checking online as often as possible for a reservation for your entire group. It will help if you are flexible and willing to try a different time and either lunch or dinner. Also, you can look for another reservation for two at the same time (or very close to) as your current reservation. You will need to make the reservation for two in a different person's My Disney Experience, but since it will be assigned a two top table you can ask to be seated together when you check in, although it might not be possible.

You can subscribe to the November cancellation thread at the top of the Dining Reservations board. Also, many have had success using the Touring Plans reservation finder. Good luck.

I also see posts from folks that show ltt is not the most.....friendliest of places :rolleyes:

I would try for a plan b. Keep trying but what is your backup plan?

I also see posts from folks that show ltt is not the most.....friendliest of places

1) Not a case of "friendly".
2) It is a case of number of tables & seats and number of guests.
3) People should not expect to make ADR's for one number, then increase the number on a whim.
4) Eateries can support only a certain number of guests, via Fire Code regulations.

When we had a PPO Garden Grill breakfast a couple weeks ago, the getting in early part was pretty lax. We went through the early ADR tapstyle and up to that little overhang just inside Epcot where Daisy Duck sometimes meets and there was a lady there with a scanner. There were lots of people around and she just scanned DH's magic band to verify the ADR. People were walking past her and she never said a word to them. So, I think you will have no trouble getting into the park early with an extra person.

We have been undercounting for years and we go to Disney twice a year. We have never had any issue getting a table at any restaurant with the ADR. They say no problem and make it work.

We have been undercounting for years and we go to Disney twice a year. We have never had any issue getting a table at any restaurant with the ADR. They say no problem and make it work.

Interesting. We hear the "you can't do it" all the time, but not a lot of concrete "I did it" stories. Can you share what places you have done it at? And what times of year & which meals? I mean, 9 Dragons in early February at 2 pm is different than Be Our Guest on December 26 at 6:30. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter