Power wheels

Jason'smom

Earning My Ears
are kids power wheels cars allowed....I ran a search and looked at the rules and I think it falls in the category of having to drive on the sidewalks/paths..... anyone bring theirs oh have more info on this? Thank you!!!
19 days and counting

The attached is the Vehicle rules. While it doesn't explicitly allow or deny them, I would think that as long as you use some common sense you'd be okay.

Attachments

• Fort Wilderness Vehicle Rules.pdf
    465.4 KB · Views: 15
The attached is the Vehicle rules. While it doesn't explicitly allow or deny them, I would think that as long as you use some common sense you'd be okay.
I think it would fall in with the electric scooters...I agree it doesn't really say one way or another....was just hoping someone had taken theirs and didn't encounter any issues. Thanks!!

Not that I am advocating breaking the rules, but in this case the rules are not clear. So I go with the "It's better to ask forgiveness than it is Permission"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter