Post Your New Deals Here So We Can All See

Our deal:
2 adults/1 child (13)
7 nts @ Yacht Club
Tickets
$2413.00

First time staying at the Yacht Club! We're excited!!! DD doesn't know that we'll be there for the whole week (we were doing a split stay before)!!

We also got:
1 adult/1 child (13)
7 nts @ Coronado Springs
1 day tickets
$1000.00

So we're staying for two weeks!!!! Can't wait!!!

June 20-27
4 Disney *Adults*
7 nights Beach Club Standard
8 day base tickets
$2660

I'm thrilled to get a late June Discount!:yay:

Our deal:
2 adults/1 child (13)
7 nts @ Yacht Club
Tickets
$2413.00

First time staying at the Yacht Club! We're excited!!! DD doesn't know that we'll be there for the whole week (we were doing a split stay before)!!

You're gonna love SAB!

Just saved $1025!!

2 adults
3 kids (15, 13 and 12)

Original ressie: March 22-28th, Ft Wilderness Cabin $3867.31 with 5 day hoppers.

New ressie: March 21-28, Fort Wilderness Cabin $3035.74 with 7 day hoppers plus the $200 gift card!

Whoo Hoo!!! We got an extra night plus 2 more days at the parks!! :cool1:

You guys really seem to know what you are doing! I think I messed up somewhere. Can you please help?

I am going to Disney for the first time ever. It is also my honeymoon and my bday falls in the 4 nights 5 days we will be there. 1/28-2/1. I booked the package months ago and was told to keep checking the site since the had no promos for this timeframe. I was excited to see the new offer. Let down was it would be $900 to change my flight so I cant take advantage of it.

Ok ok the question is: It says that if you travel between the certain dates you get the $200 gc. It doesnt say it "has to be booked in the package it just say you have to go for 4 days 4 nights. I am. Is there a way to see if I could get the gc??? or a better room anything??

I feel Cheated

We're driving my cousin back to college, so afterwards we are going to DisneyWorld, YAY! I am excited!! We're hopefully going Jan 4-10.

4 adults
Pop Century
7 days/6 nights
6 day base tickets
Total $1511.64

3 adults
Pop Century
7 days/ 6 nights
6 day base tickets
Total $1209.51

:confused3 HELP!! Is this a good deal?? $2724.36 per room

7 nights/ 8 days with disney dining
4 Adults, 1 Child age 2
Disney's Contemporary Resort
1 room
Tower Bay Lake View
2 Queen Beds - requested King but not guaranteed
Non-Smoking Room

Magic Your Way 1-Day Theme Park Tickets
Park Hopping NOT Included
Water Parks Fun & More NOT Included
Tickets expire 14 days after first use

Or would you do this? I already have a 3bedroom townhouse reserved for $699 for the week. No dining plan, I already have tickets bought.

edit: We will go for the townhouse at Windsor, I looked at quote wrong the $2700 was per room not for both

We were doing 4 and a baby at POP for 4 nights, with dining --$1865.00

Then we added 3 days, for 7 nights at POP with dining --$2171.00

Then I called and dropped dining --$1465.00

So all in all, we're saving $400 off our original plans, but only because I dropped dining. I just can't see paying $700 for 1 week's worth of food. That's like eating at home for 7 weeks! :eek:

We'll budget for ourselves, thanks.

:confused3 HELP!! Is this a good deal?? $2724.36

7 nights/ 8 days with disney dining
4 Adults, 1 Child age 2
Disney's Contemporary Resort
2 rooms
Tower Bay Lake View
2 Queen Beds - requested King but not guaranteed
Non-Smoking Room

Magic Your Way 1-Day Theme Park Tickets
Park Hopping NOT Included
Water Parks Fun & More NOT Included
Tickets expire 14 days after first use

Or would you do this? I already have a 3bedroom townhouse reserved for $699 for the week. No dining plan, I already have tickets bought.

I would say that's a really good deal but I"m not Disney expert! :rotfl:

For the contemporary....two rooms...and the DDP! All you need to do is upgrade your park tickets. IMO GREAT DEAL!

Our original package
2 adults Poly Feb 24-Mar 4 8 nights 9 day, 9 day park hoppers with deluxe ddp
$6169.
same package 4/3 deal $4468

savings $1701 plus $200 gift card:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

$3842, 6/6-6/13: GF garden view, with tickets + dining plan, 2 adults, 3 kids/1 infant

POR standard view room. 2 adults, 4 children ages 10, 8, 6 and an infant. DDP, 8 days of standard tickets (don't need waterpark or park hopper) traveling 4/11-4/18 (7 nights) for a total cost of $2912.77 with a savings of $785.

We are staying at Coronado Springs - March 14 thru March 21.
8 Days/7 Nights

Original Ressie:
Room = $1558.14
Tickets = $1201.68
Package Total: $2759.82

Discounted Price:
Room = $888.75
Tickets = $1158.72
Package Total: $2047.47

Difference:
Room Savings = $669.39
Ticket Savings = $42.96
Free Gift Card = $200.00

TOTAL SAVINGS: $912.35
:yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:

2 adults, 3 children

Beginning of June, no gift card

Poly Garden View

One day base tickets for all (we have APs)

Total cost $2701.21; Rack rate would have been $3735.04, saving $1033.83 All taxes included

Before this came along, we were also considering the end of August. Rack rate would have been $3194.96 We don’t have AAA—get the same services free with our car insurance and some discount has always popped up (knock on wood) so I have never had the need to buy it for Disney.

DH and I weren't planning on going this year, so I'm not really saving anything, lol.

Buttttt, compared to rack rate... I'm saving around $300, not including the $200 GC, and DH's birthday falls during our trip! (His 'gift' will pay for a TS ressie!)

7 Nights @ Pop
2 Adults, 1 Infant
MYW PH, QS Dining
2/3-2/10

And, FYI, I went through AAA and I was able to save another $100.

Our original package
2 adults Poly Feb 24-Mar 4 8 nights 9 day, 9 day park hoppers with deluxe ddp
$6169.
same package 4/3 deal $4468

savings $1701 plus $200 gift card:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Just saw that you're from Cumberland RI! I grew up in North Smithfield! *Waves* What a small world! :)

I was originally booked on a sports travel package (room discount) for 6 nights and 6 day park hoppers for $1117.29 at All Star Sports for my 2 kids and myself. The dining plan was not available to us and the meals that I had planned so far would have been over $600 OOP.

I have now upgraded to the promotion with 4 nights/2 free, preferred location at All Star Sports with the deluxe dining plan, for $1910.66. I figure that I am coming out ahead, because I will get the $200 gift card, have my meals and snacks paid for ahead of time, have over $200 in Visa reward dollars and 6 months to pay off the remainder of the package. Also our original flight time was changed by Air Tran and I was able to change to a later flight home at no additional cost so we now have 7 days of park hoppers.

-200.00 gift card
593.37 The out of pocket cost for the deluxe meal plan.

So far I have ADR's for: Crystal Palace (B), Chef Mickey's (S), Chef Mickey's (B), 1900 Park Fare (B), Tusker House (B), CRT (B), Narcoosee's (S), 50's Prime Time (L), LeCellier (S), Ohanas--which I am considering changing to Yatchtman's Steakhouse, and then 5 counter service meals.

Also one nice thing was that I was able to cover the $200 deposit with the credits I received from cancelling the sports package (return of $100 deposit) and now that we are on the deluxe dining plan the payment that I made at CRT will be credited back (Over $99) and we now have a credit card guarentee.

I think that I was able to come out ahead.

Now I am hoping that DD does as well at her gymnastics meet that we are coming for.

Barb

We went from:

Jan 18-25th 7 nights CBR w/dining and park hopper for 2 adults for 2669.76

To:

Jan 18-25th 7 nights Poly Garden View w/dining and park hopper for 2 adults at 2866.86 -200.00 gift card= 2666.86. We actually saved a few bucks and I'm finally staying at the POLY!!!!:dance3:

June 14-21, 2009
Standard View Beach Club
1 Day Base Ticket for 2 adults and 1 child
No Dining Plan

Rack rate would have been $3222.81 without insurance...

My rate with the discount....$1940.27 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Subtract out $240.00 for my 3 base tickets-and that means I paid $1700.00 for 7 nights at the Beach Club, during a time frame where historically there have not been discounts offered. I still may change it back to park hoppers for the whole time we are there but need to decide to make this the only trip until fall 2010 or if I need AP's for DD9 and myself. My DM has one day left along with all of her WP visits on a nonexpiring ticket so I need to decide what is the best option for all of us.

Looks like the Girl's Week Out Mystery Trip listed on my ticker below may not be so much of a mystery anymore ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter