• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite Character photo

Dopey is definitely my fave:
DSC_2963.jpg

We took our daughter (who turned 20 months that day) to Disneyland for the first time last week. She had a great time. She was a little scared of the characters like Mickey, Chip/Dale, etc, but she LOVED the princesses.....

Disney1.jpg

Disney2.jpg

What a cute little princess princess:

All the Pinocchio badies together… waaay kewl ! !

Just a tid-bit of info for you...

Back in 1984 during my family's visit to DL, we encountered the Pinocchio bad
guy (fox??) on the right. He played around with me (I was *cough cough* 5 at the time). This was my first encounter with a character. I remember it was on Main Street as soon as we walked unter the train station. Anyways, I had on my cute velcro Roos (taking it WAAAAAAYYYY back ;) and kicking it old school style), and this CHARACTER (the one I spoke of earlier) approaches me and decides to STEAL my shoe! Off he went, "running" down the street. Well of course the fashionista I was/am began balling :sad1: my eyes out at the loss of my beloved shoe. My parents thought this was so cute and took a few pictures. It's funny to look back at thoose pics now. Of course he came back and handed my shoe back to me, but that was it...traumatized for life by him. So yeah...needless to say I don't like thoses Pinocchio baddies!

*I did take a picture with him last year at WDW. I thought it was good therapy to face my fear. He didn't steal my shoe, and I walked away a champion!

Just a tid-bit of info for you...

Back in 1984 during my family's visit to DL, we encountered the Pinocchio bad
guy (fox??) on the right. He played around with me (I was *cough cough* 5 at the time). This was my first encounter with a character. I remember it was on Main Street as soon as we walked unter the train station. Anyways, I had on my cute velcro Roos (taking it WAAAAAAYYYY back ;) and kicking it old school style), and this CHARACTER (the one I spoke of earlier) approaches me and decides to STEAL my shoe! Off he went, "running" down the street. Well of course the fashionista I was/am began balling :sad1: my eyes out at the loss of my beloved shoe. My parents thought this was so cute and took a few pictures. It's funny to look back at thoose pics now. Of course he came back and handed my shoe back to me, but that was it...traumatized for life by him. So yeah...needless to say I don't like thoses Pinocchio baddies!

*I did take a picture with him last year at WDW. I thought it was good therapy to face my fear. He didn't steal my shoe, and I walked away a champion!

What a great story...I do imagine it was very traumatic for 5 year old.

Great story ! Bad, bad Worthington !

The three badies are starting on the left: Stromboli, Gideon and Worthington Foulfellow. Hi…my name is Amy and I’m a Pinocchio geek. LOL

Great story ! Bad, bad Worthington !

The three badies are starting on the left: Stromboli, Gideon and Worthington Foulfellow. Hi…my name is Amy and I’m a Pinocchio geek. LOL

Well Amy I do appreciate your wealth of info! Everytime I learn his name again I think I forget it on purpose...the trauma :scared: LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter