Post your favorite Character photo

Awww, those are all darling photos! I like looking at the ones with children. Okay, I'm not a child anymore, but I still like to pose with characters whenever I see them. I got this picture with Sorcerer Mickey on January 22nd. It's not a favorite, but most recent! I like how the flash bounced off the wall right above his hand. It looks like he's holding a magic ball of light! :wizard:

brina-mickey.jpg

labguides said:
How do I post a photo? When I click on the icon, nothing happens.

Here's help on the way.

First find a photo hosting site. I like free so mine is photobucket.com. You can use Yahoo and even the DIS. Any way, from photobucket, you have to register. Then, when you are ready to upload click the browse button. It will pull up your computer directory. find the photo you want to upload and press the "submit" button. Your picture should appear on the bottom of the screen. What you'll want to do next is highlight the

diznylnd said:
tigger0215 said:
Diznylnd... where did your daughter get the graduation hat at? My cousin is graduating from High School in June and i thought i should get her one .. did you get it in Disneyland on WDW?
We actually got the ears on our last Disney cruise. They give them out at the end of the trip in a graduation ceremony onboard for the little kids. I don't believe you can buy them. :confused3

Sorry hope this helps.
Kirsty
Ebay is your friend. link

* if the link doesn't work for you, enter "mickey ears (grad,graduation,mortarboard)" into the Ebay search box (no quotes; yes parentheses).

bf7730bc.jpg

:cheer2:

Disneyland August 1989 - Jolly Roger
Disneyland July 1994 - Tropicana
Disneyworld April 1997 - offsite
Disneyland May 2001 - Tropicana
Disneyland December 2005 - Embassy Suites
Disneyland December 2006

dl_baerenbrueder.jpg

My girlfriend and I met Kenai last year at California Adventure. I like that photo very much!

LoriMistress said:
I love that picture!!!

Thanks!! I thought it was cute. We were at Toontown for morning madness and all the characters had lines to meet them, but Donald was in his boat, alone. He kept peeking his head out the window, when I spotted him. We got some great interaction since no one knew he was in there :thumbsup2

Just found out how to post. Here's dd with Mary Poppins on the way to Frontierland
mar-apr2006disneyland279.jpg
This one's of Pluto skipping through Toontown with dd and ds. I couldn't run very fast, so it's a picture of their backside.
mar-apr2006disneyland245.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter