Post your favorite Character photo

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

joanne1968 said:
Goodness did Alice kill Pluto?

Nah, he was just playing dead...and when I suggested to Goofy maybe he should give him mouth to mouth Pluto jumped right up!!

Thank you AdventurerKat!!

I have thousands of great character photos from Disneyland. But fortunately for all of you alot of them are from before I had a digital camera, so I can't post them :teeth: !

Bert and DD on the carrousel
Bert.jpg

DD asleep at Goofy's Kitchen with Baloo
Baloo.jpg

DD asleep and Chip
Chip.jpg

In front of Goofy's Bounce house before it was destroyed
Goofy.jpg

Here are some more!

DD and Mad Hatter
MadHatter.jpg

Donald playing peek-a-boo on his boat
Donald.jpg

Donald2.jpg

Dancing with pluto
Pluto.jpg

DS trading pins with Wendy
Wendy.jpg

DS with the witch from Narnia
WhiteWitch.jpg

See was really into character and got angry with my son when he wouldn't bow to her. My DD had no interest in meeting her :rotfl2:
WhiteWitch2.jpg

Ariels Grotto before it had princesses
AerialsGrotto.jpg

DS and DD with hunky Hercules. Why didn't I take a picture with him??? Maybe next time :thumbsup2
Hercules.jpg

Halloween at Disneyland (or is this WDW???) I can't keep my trips straight :blush:
MinnieHalloween.jpg

KingdomHearts.jpg

Well that's it for now! Like I said I have millions more so if anyone is looking for a specific character, let me know and I can dig it up!!

:sunny: ,
Katie

I'm cracking up seeing MamaKate's daughter asleep at the character meal! I'm hoping my kids will have soooo much fun there that they, too, will crash as soon as we relax. Oh, I can't wait to go!!! (My first trip to DL, too!)

Alex2kMommy said:
I'm cracking up seeing MamaKate's daughter asleep at the character meal! I'm hoping my kids will have soooo much fun there that they, too, will crash as soon as we relax. Oh, I can't wait to go!!! (My first trip to DL, too!)

Those are some of my favorite pictures!! I didn't even think of her taking pictures with the characters, but Baloo insisted on a picture with her and then I asked chip afterward. I wish I thought of it earlier and got other character pictures while see was asleep. Dale did write a special note in her autograph book while she was asleep.

Earlier in the day we did the "Discover the Magic" tour, which is about 3-4 hours of running around Disneyland. We met a family on the tour who were also staying at the Disneyland Hotel my kids and theirs same for about 3 hours.

We had a long day and I knew she was tired but she begged me to eat at Goofy's Kitchen. She ate 1 bite of pizza and fell asleep. The manager, who saw her asleep, was nice enough to remove her meal from the bill.

After her nap at dinner I thought she would like to go back to the room and sleep, but she was refreshed and wanted to go back to the parks for the evening :confused3 .

I have a LOT of character pics cuz my girls are 4 and 6 but this is probably my absolute fav.

I just LOVE how Prince Phillip hugged my daughter and think it is SO cute.

He was so enamoured with her too he wrote this big long paragraph in her autograph book. It was VERY sweet

100_1242.jpg

I only have two of my most recent trips on my computer but I found a few more that I just love.

I like different pics. I have tons of just the kids standing next to the characters but I like unusual ones so these are my fav of that type.

This is not actual characters but I just loved how this turned out.

100_1219.jpg

This is also one I thought was cute. Usually we just get the little ones in the pic but mom and I were off taking the girls around ariel's grotto on the dance thing and so pluto came by and took a bunch of pics with my dad, husband and stepdaughter. This is hubby and dss.

100_1230.jpg

This is my youngest with Prince Phillip and eventhough you don't see their faces I love how this implies a sweetness of him talking to her.

100_1240.jpg

And these are from our trip to Disneyworld this past Oct.

We have never gotten one with Mushu and we saw him and the girls ran up to him and he grabbed their hands and walked them to a picture spot. I got one of them after they got there but I liked this one of them walking with him better.

100_1423.jpg

And lastly the girls just HAD to see the power rangers while we were at the studios. We waited for like an hour but we got pictures with almost all of them. This was my fav cuz they were really getting into it with their poses.

100_1576.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0802.jpg

These are some of my favs. I love that my DD is not afraid of the characters. My DS was afraid until he was 4

Diznylnd... where did your daughter get the graduation hat at? My cousin is graduating from High School in June and i thought i should get her one :).. did you get it in Disneyland on WDW?

tigger0215 said:
Diznylnd... where did your daughter get the graduation hat at? My cousin is graduating from High School in June and i thought i should get her one :).. did you get it in Disneyland on WDW?

We actually got the ears on our last Disney cruise. They give them out at the end of the trip in a graduation ceremony onboard for the little kids. I don't believe you can buy them. :confused3

Sorry hope this helps.
Kirsty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter