Post your Desktop.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

The first one is my normal one, but you cant see the icons, so i made a second one so you could see them :)
Enjoy.

Just like to point out that i DO NOT use limewire.
I used that a while ago and it wont delete -_-
As you can see, i use iTunes since i got an iPod. :)

Wow that's a lot of icons! lol

What's wrong with limewire? It's a perfectly legal program. Filesharing is legal. It's only illegal when you share copywritten works.;)

Are you crazy?
My mom would beat me with a spatula if she saw her jeopardy was gone.

Maybe you should have a sidebar like I have and move your most used icons there. It would help to clean up the desktop a little. :)
My sidebar is also static so it's always there even if I have a lot of windows open. :)

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

The first one is my normal one, but you cant see the icons, so i made a second one so you could see them :)
Enjoy.

Just like to point out that i DO NOT use limewire.
I used that a while ago and it wont delete -_-
As you can see, i use iTunes since i got an iPod. :)

And I thought I had alot of icons!! Anyway here is mine:
2d1lhqv.jpg

My sister put this one. The icons cover like half the screen.

And I thought I had alot of icons!! Anyway here is mine:
2d1lhqv.jpg

My sister put this one. The icons cover like half the screen.

Do you have a compaq? it looks like it bc you got all those free rhasopohdy stuff rofl I delete some of that when I got my computer

The music thing

225636622.jpg

Extreme Zelda Geek :p anyone else know how to change themes? I do

Yea you download them. I didn't see the point on my old PC. Lot's of those sites have viruses attached that offer themes anyway so I stayed away from them on this pc.

Zelda Owns :D my brother has been using window blinds for a while anyways

I actually have three that I switch to randomly. I'm weird like that, OK.

This is, in chronological order, my second image that've used. I used it a lot until I found..

.. this one. I love portal cat, it looks so funny. Also, I'm anticipating the release of this and HL2: EP2. Finally...

I had this one when I was obsessed with HL2 (I still kind of am.) This one came before the Noodle desktop, which came before Portal Cat.

All of the images are the same because I just recently (as in about 10 minutes ago) changed the desktops back and took Screen Caps of each one.

Windows blinds is safe :D

Um dude.. MICROSOFT made Windows blinds. It's as safe and standing next to a nuke when it goes off. :rotfl2:

And btw: a ton of you have like a billion icons up. That's gonna slow your comp down a lot. If you don't want to delete it just make a folder saying stuff and put it all in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter