Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

You're all welcome at ours too - we'll have CAKE!! and maybe some kind of adult beverages :drinking1

I'd like to request a triple layer yellow cake with buttercream frosting. No preference with regard to decoration on top of the cake (surprise me). As for liquids ... Yuengling Lager would be great! If you are heading straight for liquor, I prefer the sweet stuff ... Cosmo's and Appletini's!
:rotfl2:

WHAT!? One can hope ... can't they?

Steven

Cosmos sound good to me too! dh's preference is Yuengling too. As far as the cake goes, it's whatever the "cake of the day is" :lmao: really!!:goodvibes

Cosmos sound good to me too! dh's preference is Yuengling too. As far as the cake goes, it's whatever the "cake of the day is" :lmao: really!!:goodvibes

Can we play too?? :cool1:
I love cosmos and cake! :cake: :lovestruc
I had no idea about a "cake of the day"!! Or rice crispy treats (I do hope they figure it out and offer them). Sounds like fun to me.

I was joking (well, sort of). When we did the Pacific REPO & Alaska, we picked up a few Mojito's in a box in LA. Since we will likely have a car in Orlando, I believe we'll have to make a stop for beverages.

We live about 2 hours from the Yuengling brewery ... but have NEVER taken a tour! :confused3

BTW, what's up with the BIRTHDAY / ANNIVERSARY *offering* being supplied by DCL recently? We celebrated two birthdays and one anniversary (main dining rooms. May 2011) ... no more square cake ... we were served what looked like a scoop of something chocolate ... almost like a firm moose. We were not enthused. On the other hand ... we LOVED the square birthday / anniversary cake served during our last cruise (April 2010).

Steven

Philatiger (Chuck)
QOHWeddings (Mark)

Cabin 6192

4th Disney Cruise

Unable to transfer reservation from DCL, so won't be able to join in the podcast activities on the ship. We can still attend some M&Gs if there are any.

Philatiger (Chuck)
QOHWeddings (Mark)

Cabin 6192

4th Disney Cruise

Unable to transfer reservation from DCL, so won't be able to join in the podcast activities on the ship. We can still attend some M&Gs if there are any.

Ugg..that's a shame, but you are right...you can join in the non podcast stuff !!! With it being a longer cruise, and 2 sea days, I'm sure we can all come up with something.

Philatiger (Chuck)
QOHWeddings (Mark)

Cabin 6192

4th Disney Cruise

Too bad.... There should be a lot of 'unofficial' stuff, so you'll have plenty of chances to meet people.

OMG i have followers... I have my own peeps now!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Hmmmm i think i'm going to get another liquor request:littleangel:
If you promiss not to break this bottle.......

People are looking for the party... look for Yvettte!

What sort of bottles are you talking about?

Drinks are drinks so i can bring whatever is needed.
I only charge double the prices that the ship is charging for drinks.....

It's Official as of tonight!

PDJPrinceCharming(Dustin) & Bellerina13(Stacy)
Cat 9B Room 2024

First time cruisers & we can't wait!

It's Official as of tonight!

PDJPrinceCharming(Dustin) & Bellerina13(Stacy)
Cat 9B Room 2024

First time cruisers & we can't wait!

Welcome Dustin and Stacy !!!! You are going to have a great time...can't wait to meet you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter