Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

There are only 3 of us on deck 5 and we are really spaced apart. I :love: the location of my room though!

Mel

We are close to you! matu8063 (Missy) DisFhan (Shaun) Room 5634.

I just got the time off aproved. I am a teacher and 4 days off in a row is hard. We are super excited! This is our first Disney Cruise but second cruise (RCC Line).

Missy

Got all the new updates down! The list is getting longer, but I know we are missing lots of disers from the list, come add your name!:thumbsup2

Got all the new updates down! The list is getting longer, but I know we are missing lots of disers from the list, come add your name!:thumbsup2

Now you have to get them in numerical order by port and starboard sides.. :)

Kidding... ;) Thanks for doing this, it's a lot of work!

Hi Jessica,

Unfortunately my parents had to cancel because of some medical issues.

Please remove (bigmoonmullen parents-6560) from your list.

Louise & I will still be there:thumbsup2

Mark

Sue (suzycute) - 2054. I was coming with my DD (wishspirit) but she got a job and can't come now. :sad2:
I paid off my balance today so am coming on my own - a bit nervous but I'm sure you guys will make me welcome! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2
Sue (suzycute) - 2054. I was coming with my DD (wishspirit) but she got a job and can't come now. :sad2:
I paid off my balance today so am coming on my own - a bit nervous but I'm sure you guys will make me welcome! :thumbsup2

;) Glad you are coming, even if DD isn't.

Just talked to Kevin. We decided to upgrade to a Category 3 and Kevin secured our Stateroom #8046. Our original stateroom was 6042. So if you could switch the stateroom to the new one. Very Excited!!!!!

Just talked to Kevin. We decided to upgrade to a Category 3 and Kevin secured our Stateroom #8046. Our original stateroom was 6042. So if you could switch the stateroom to the new one. Very Excited!!!!!

Good for you !!!!

Now we just need to find the money to pay for it.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter