Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

list is updated! WOW deck 6, those percentages are awesome!!!:woohoo: Just 10 more weeks and we will all get to meet each other for the

party:PARTY ON THE BOATparty:

I'm sad to say I had to cancel. Please remove me from the list: sunshine girl-6600.

However, I'm happy to say that it is for a good reason ... I bought my first home!! I am so excited. I just can't quite justify a cruise during the same month as my very first mortgage payment, so unfortunately I had to call off my cruise reservation.

As a consolation, I booked on the Disney Dream in early 2011 ... not the podcast cruise (sad), but still, I'll be on my first cruise, just a few months later than originally planned! And on the brand new boat. :)

Have a great cruise, everyone!

I'm sad to say I had to cancel. Please remove me from the list: sunshine girl-6600.

However, I'm happy to say that it is for a good reason ... I bought my first home!! I am so excited. I just can't quite justify a cruise during the same month as my very first mortgage payment, so unfortunately I had to call off my cruise reservation.

As a consolation, I booked on the Disney Dream in early 2011 ... not the podcast cruise (sad), but still, I'll be on my first cruise, just a few months later than originally planned! And on the brand new boat. :)

Congrats on the new house !!!! sorry you can't make the cruise though

However, I'm happy to say that it is for a good reason ... I bought my first home!!

Sorry you won't be coming with...but CONGRATS on the home.

Thank you!! I'm VERY bummed about cancelling, though so I'll be living vicariously through all your updates and trip reports when the time comes.

Just a bump to see if anybody has a room number to add.

Please update the list.

Change from:
Disney Enabler/Merry Mousketeer-6654

Change to:
Merry Mousketeer-6152

Hope you all have a great trip.

We are gonna be in 7622. Looks like I will be sandwhiched between parotheadlois and Becx N Gav. Hello neighbors! Cant wait to check out and hang out on the secret area on deck 7!

My stateroom number changed from what was on post 2. I am in 6092. Can't wait to meet folks next week. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts