Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving the billions of My Little Pony gifs that are being posted on here :cool2:

I'm loving the billions of My Little Pony gifs that are being posted on here :cool2:

119ux4y.gif

MLP GIFsssssssss!!!! :goodvibes

I haven't gotten to reading The Sorcerer's Stone yet. Well, there goes another summer goal down the toilet.

September 8th I think
I go back the Friday before Labor Day Weekend, which is the 2nd I believe. Which is like the stupidest thing ever because why do we have to go for one day and then have a three day weekend, instead of just waiting til after it?

I go back the Friday before Labor Day Weekend, which is the 2nd I believe. Which is like the stupidest thing ever because why do we have to go for one day and then have a three day weekend, instead of just waiting til after it?

That's really weird!! :confused: We might actually start September 9th, if Labor Day is Monday. We always start after Labor Day.
(Whoop 200 posts :thumbsup2)

...isn't this the same thing as the WOYM thread?

i mean, it's filling the same purpose. and the woym thread came first.

I kinda wanna nickname. In the book I'm reading there's a character called Sarah and her friends call her Sars, but it seems like nicknames never catch on with me. At school I sometimes get called by a shortened version of my last name, but that's not really an option on here.

I kinda wanna nickname. In the book I'm reading there's a character called Sarah and her friends call her Sars, but it seems like nicknames never catch on with me. At school I sometimes get called by a shortened version of my last name, but that's not really an option on here.

They don't catch on with me either. A shortened version of my name is all I get also. About a year ago one of my friends got to calling me Tori. Luckily she stopped calling me that. Tori has absolutly nothing to do with my name, or the show Victorious, and I really don't want to explain it online. :headache:

They don't catch on with me either. A shortened version of my name is all I get also. About a year ago one of my friends got to calling me Tori. Luckily she stopped calling me that. Tori has absolutly nothing to do with my name, or the show Victorious, and I really don't want to explain it online. :headache:
I wanna make it happen. Call me Sars from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter