Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having a vision?
Yes, I see you swimming in a lake of packaging popcorn.

packing-peanuts.jpg

Hmm......I got nothing.

But good nicknames are supposed to MEAN something. They just can't be random names.

Yeah....agreed.

Ummmmm....as much as I'm glad that you tried to help, no thank you.

Rapunzi! Cause you like her a lot, and you say you look like her soooo

Oh!!!! I love that name!!!!!! Actually it's funny you mention it!! I'm part of the National Board of Disney Princesses. (I'm the only member :)) and as a whole we decided that Disney princess week should start September 7th. So on the 7th I dressed like Jasmine....as much as my dress code would allow. Yesterday.I dressed like RAPUNZEL!!!! I wore pink and purple, took a frying pan to school, walked around with a Webkinz chameleon on my head or shoulder everywhere, found out how to do her braided hair style(love it!!), put flowers in my hair, wore skin colored ballet shoes, so it lookes like I was bare-footed, and went around yelling radom Rapunzel quotes. It was by far...the Best. Day. Ever!!! Oh!! ANd if anyone would call me ABbi, I wouldnt answer!! lolz. Today is Belle Day....Next Monday is Ariel, Tuesday is Snow White. Wednesday is Cinderella. Thursday is Sleeping Beauty. Friday is Tiana.

So, we can't give you the nickname of saran wrap?

No thank you. :goodvibes

We call my one friend Rapunzi because she's got super long hair

lol. I love it!!

Yeah....agreed.

Ummmmm....as much as I'm glad that you tried to help, no thank you.

Oh!!!! I love that name!!!!!! Actually it's funny you mention it!! I'm part of the National Board of Disney Princesses. (I'm the only member :)) and as a whole we decided that Disney princess week should start September 7th. So on the 7th I dressed like Jasmine....as much as my dress code would allow. Yesterday.I dressed like RAPUNZEL!!!! I wore pink and purple, took a frying pan to school, walked around with a Webkinz chameleon on my head or shoulder everywhere, found out how to do her braided hair style(love it!!), put flowers in my hair, wore skin colored ballet shoes, so it lookes like I was bare-footed, and went around yelling radom Rapunzel quotes. It was by far...the Best. Day. Ever!!! Oh!! ANd if anyone would call me ABbi, I wouldnt answer!! lolz. Today is Belle Day....Next Monday is Ariel, Tuesday is Snow White. Wednesday is Cinderella. Thursday is Sleeping Beauty. Friday is Tiana.

No thank you. :goodvibes

lol. I love it!!

Wow. Did they let you even have the frying pan and chameleon(especially the frying pan) with you at school? But it sounds like you did a good job! What are you doing today?

I miss the touchscreen computer... I want one in my room!

Wow. Did they let you even have the frying pan and chameleon(especially the frying pan) with you at school? But it sounds like you did a good job! What are you doing today?

Today was Belle day. I carried around a book, wearing blue...again. And my hair tied up like hers, humming Belle (the first song) all day. And anytime someone would say hello, hi, good morning or anything, or when the teachers would call on me to answer questions, I would shout BONJOUR!!! And when this boy bumped into me, making me drop my books and then laughed, I yelled, "How could you, beast!! I thought that you were over the whole hairy monster phase...and just look at you!! JUST LOOK AT YOU!!!""

I know, I Know...super mean. But I couldnt resist!!

The suspense is freaking killing me!! ANd the DIS requires you to wait 40 seconds between each post, and that's why I'm rambling here....trying to wait for the 40 seconds to be up. This is my last post as a 400-er!! So sad...AND GLAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter