Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it!!

I'll never be a 400-er again!!! Woohooo!!!!! Best. Day. Ever!!!!

I'm so excited. When I first joined the DIs, I thought that it would be stupid and full of a bunch of dorks....even though I am one.

And just look at me now. I've made some amazing friends on here that will hopefully last a long time!! Even though we've never even met. lolz. Robyn, Sars, ChaCha, Caitlyn, Becca, and Erin to name a few. Gosh, I love you guys!!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!

Even though some of y'all are at like 25, 000 posts and such, I'm just glad to be at 500. And maybe one day...ONE DAY...I'll be up there with y'all on the leader boards. haha.

A girl can dream right????!!!

napoleon-dynamite.gif

this is it!!

I'll never be a 400-er again!!! Woohooo!!!!! Best. Day. Ever!!!!

I'm so excited. When i first joined the dis, i thought that it would be stupid and full of a bunch of dorks....even though i am one.

And just look at me now. I've made some amazing friends on here that will hopefully last a long time!! Even though we've never even met. Lolz. Robyn, sars, chacha, caitlyn, becca, and erin to name a few. Gosh, i love you guys!!!!

I'm so happy!!!

Even though some of y'all are at like 25, 000 posts and such, i'm just glad to be at 500. And maybe one day...one day...i'll be up there with y'all on the leader boards. Haha.

A girl can dream right????!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter