Post it note for toilets

I know this shouldn't be funny, but I had to chuckle while reading this...:rotfl2:Thankfully I have boys. My youngest used to be afraid of them while he was potty training.

No, you are wrong, this is TOTALLY funny!!! I think about it often and laugh out loud just thinking about what the people in the stalls next to me heard :rotfl: I was an Auntie totally out of her element dealing with real world mommy issues and I learned the hard way reeeealll quick!!! :rotfl2:I walked back to my SIL wiping tears from my nieces eyes with a big sarcastic , "Thanks for the heads up girlfriend!!" LOL!!

I had known of this trick when we took our then 4 & 2 year olds about 10 years ago....of course I forgot to pack the post its! I stopped at the front desk and asked if they could spare a few. They handed me a full pad of them which we then carried in our travel bag for many years. That was the best pixie dust of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter