Post Coupons Here

:guilty: Sorry, I didn't know there was a coupon thread & posted it on its own. Here's a link to the coupon. I got it from Frugal Coupon Living dot com :lovestruc.

Be sure to sign up for Denny's breakfast club (put in Anaheim zip) and they will email you a 20% off coupon off your total bill within 24 hours. It's only good for 2 weeks, so be sure to sign up right before your trip so it doesn't expire before you go.

ETA- it's now listed as "email deals" instead of breakfast club on their site. Here's a link for anyone that can't find it-

http://dennys.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W

I ate at a Denny's in Anaheim this past September, NEVER AGAIN! :scared1:
Just a heads up, and a fair warning, for the next morning I profusely tossed my cookies, :mad: as it were, and for an hour and a half no less! It was just so disgusting and revolting! :headache: and I could see it was what I had eaten the night before, hence Denny's, and Denny's no more, not :eek: in Anaheim!:sick:

I went back to the Getawaytoday.com website and couldn't find the link again, but I did find a direct link to the coupons, here:
http://www.getawaytoday.com/Maps.aspx

This post is definitely worth a bump! Lots of good savings! :)
There is a coupon among these (at least when I printed them out) for a free shopping bag from the Anaheim Garden Walk. Even if you don't need the shopping bag, when you pick it up they give you a discount card for many of the merchants in the Garden Walk. We could have saved 20% at CPK if we'd picked up the shopping bag before eating, so keep that in mind!

I ate at a Denny's in Anaheim this past September, NEVER AGAIN! :scared1:
Just a heads up, and a fair warning, for the next morning I profusely tossed my cookies, :mad: as it were, and for an hour and a half no less! It was just so disgusting and revolting! :headache: and I could see it was what I had eaten the night before, hence Denny's, and Denny's no more, not :eek: in Anaheim!:sick:

Wow, really? That's too bad! I've eaten there dozens of times over the last 13 years, and have never once gotten sick. :confused3

Of course, I got deathly ill from Rancho del Zocalo once and most people never have. Sometimes those things happen. Certainly not pleasant to be in the midst of food poisoning, though!

Awesome thread! :thumbsup2

Here's a direct link to the Disneyland Express coupon on the Anaheim/Orange County site:

http://www.anaheimoc.org/member_details/member_detail.asp?memberID=16394

The coupon is for $5 off a one-way or round-trip ticket. Round-trip tickets cost ten dollars less than two one-way tickets, so it's a cost savings to use one coupon for a round-trip ticket rather than two coupons for two one-way tickets. But if you needed to go one way from LAX to Disneyland and then one way from Disneyland to Orange County, using the coupon on one-way trips would cut your costs significantly. (See Airport Proximity to DLR and Ground Transportation Information http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2318297) for more information on ground transportation pricing.)

We just got back and loved the Mimi's coupons. I printed a few of the free breakfast ones and used it everytime. Right now on the Breakfast receipts they have a free appetizer if you do the survey. Via phone or internet. We did it right after breakfast and got our free appetizer to go and took it back with us during our afternoon break. Love their food!

We used Denny's coupons from the newspapers from home, used that great coldstone one, used the McD's ones, used the La Brea ones (yummy food there also). Everytime we ate somewhere other than the park we used a coupon.

If you are going to Newport Beach one day, be sure and sign up for Ruby's email list and you get a great coupon from them also. They let me use a free milkshake and a free kids meal coupon together at the Ruby's in Balboa on the Pier.

I went back to the Getawaytoday.com website and couldn't find the link again, but I did find a direct link to the coupons, here:
http://www.getawaytoday.com/Maps.aspx

This post is definitely worth a bump! Lots of good savings! :)
Not a coupon, just a tip:

If you are into bath products, Basin (which has a coupon at the link above) sells Mickey bath balls - when they dissolve, there are tons of floating mickey heads in your bath. So cute!

This thread is awesome! I'm collecting for our December trip. Does anyone know if we go to Rainforest Cafe with a large group (11 people) but are wanting to split tabs amongst families if we can use more than one coupon? Thanks!

Here's a couple helpful hints I found last night (I'm a huge bargain shopper!)...

at tripadvisor.com they can search like 5 different travels site for the best price on the hotel you are looking for. I got 3 nights at Anahiem Plaza Hotel for $59 a night on one site when all the other 4 sites were saying $89 a night.

Than I realized I have point I've been saving up on my Visa Credit Card... so I went there and realized I had enough point for a $25 gift card to Build-a-Bear... so I ordered that for free... just 100 more point away from getting another $25 gift card! I also had a bunch of resturant gift cards I could choose from too but a Build-a-Bear is a must... and check their site every now and than. They have coupons listed there!

Now I'm going to go to swagbucks.com and mypoints.com and use that as much as possible to earn more giftcards for Disneyland resturants and shops. I have 5 months so I bet I can earn another 2 gift cards!

I'm staying at Anaheim Plaza how do I get the coupon or promo code?

Call Anaheim Plaza this year we got $49 a night when we called and for our trip next year its $55 a night and they both incuded tax!!:cool1:

these are awesome...I'm bumping so i can print these on my computer at home for our upcoming dec. trip...THANX everyone!

A tip for Build-A-Bear: they almost always have a coupon for BAB in that free Orange County magazine (and some of the other ones as well) that you can find in hotels. For instance, they have a rack of them in the lobby tower at DLH, which I'm mentioning because it's not far from BaB. It's usually something like $5-10 off a $25 purchase or $5 off a $10 or more stuffed animal. They let you combine them, too. I was able to use 3 of the $10 off coupons on a purchase because my total was over $75.

A tip for Build-A-Bear: they almost always have a coupon for BAB in that free Orange County magazine (and some of the other ones as well) that you can find in hotels. For instance, they have a rack of them in the lobby tower at DLH, which I'm mentioning because it's not far from BaB. It's usually something like $5-10 off a $25 purchase or $5 off a $10 or more stuffed animal. They let you combine them, too. I was able to use 3 of the $10 off coupons on a purchase because my total was over $75.

much appreciated - I'll be popping into the Disneyland hotel before going on my shopping spree next month ;)

:) Thanks for all of the great information. I will be reviewing this with dw tonight for our trip in only 11 days :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter