Post Coupons Here

I ate at a Denny's in Anaheim this past September, NEVER AGAIN! :scared1:
Just a heads up, and a fair warning, for the next morning I profusely tossed my cookies, :mad: as it were, and for an hour and a half no less! It was just so disgusting and revolting! :headache: and I could see it was what I had eaten the night before, hence Denny's, and Denny's no more, not :eek: in Anaheim!:sick:

! We have always had good experiences in the past few years @ the Denny's on Harbor Blvd., but this past Oct. 2009 when we ate there for supper one evening, the grease that they had used to cook the food seemed to be to be extremely old/smelly. It really turned my stomache. Everything that had been cooked in grease had a horrible, greasy taste.

I am sorry that you had a bad meal at a Denny's too. The one that I had eaten at was in the Fullerton-East area. BLAH! Never again!!

A tip for Build-A-Bear: they almost always have a coupon for BAB in that free Orange County magazine (and some of the other ones as well) that you can find in hotels. For instance, they have a rack of them in the lobby tower at DLH, which I'm mentioning because it's not far from BaB. It's usually something like $5-10 off a $25 purchase or $5 off a $10 or more stuffed animal. They let you combine them, too. I was able to use 3 of the $10 off coupons on a purchase because my total was over $75.

Awesome - thank you! My DDs an DNiece want to do BaB on this next trip and this will certainly help!:goodvibes

This thread is awesome! I'm collecting for our December trip. Does anyone know if we go to Rainforest Cafe with a large group (11 people) but are wanting to split tabs amongst families if we can use more than one coupon? Thanks!

Alot of times it's one per table

Bump....printing some of these. Thanks everyone!!
Leaving tomorrow!!!:yay:
J

From this months Anaheim Garden Walk e-newsletter...
http://echo3.bluehornet.com/hostede...273285169&ch=770FA47AD699924C166BC875D811E304

Johnny Rockets (at the Garden Walk)
Peppermint Paddy Shake Free with any entree
Free Hamburger with purchase of any entree and drink

http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/holidays/JohnnyRocketsWinter09.pdf
expires 12-31-09

California Pizza Kitchen
Purchase $100 in California Pizza Kitchen Gift Cards during the holidays and you'll receive a $20 Rewards Card for yourself.

Lux Aveda Salon/Spa
Take a Spa-cation
Experience signature Aveda spa services @ Lux Aveda Salon/Spa with these half price spa deals:
$60 ($120 value) Green science anti aging facial and peel
$60 ($120 value) chakra 60 min balancing massage
Expires December 31!

Madison & Co. Fine Jewelers
Free Gift with any Jewelry Purchase! (a $50.00 Value)

McCormick & Schmick's Grille
Buy a $50 Gift Card and receive a $10 Dining Certificate for future use, Buy a $100 Gift Card and receive a $25 Dining Certificate for future use

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Don't forget Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for your holiday gift baskets and gift giving. Mention this ad and save 10% or more on your holiday orders.

Upper right corner
"Join Club GardenWalk"

http://www.anaheimgardenwalk.com/

This thread is awesome! I'm collecting for our December trip. Does anyone know if we go to Rainforest Cafe with a large group (11 people) but are wanting to split tabs amongst families if we can use more than one coupon? Thanks!

We had 6 in our party and had two different bills -- they let us use two different coupons. :thumbsup2

A tip for Build-A-Bear: they almost always have a coupon for BAB in that free Orange County magazine (and some of the other ones as well) that you can find in hotels. For instance, they have a rack of them in the lobby tower at DLH, which I'm mentioning because it's not far from BaB. It's usually something like $5-10 off a $25 purchase or $5 off a $10 or more stuffed animal. They let you combine them, too. I was able to use 3 of the $10 off coupons on a purchase because my total was over $75.

I was a really happy camper when they let me combine two $5 off coupons (purchase over $50), my AP discount and my $10 reward certificate! I guess I was expecting them to say it had to be one discount or the other....:goodvibes

I have a coupon for $10 off each night at any Expedia sanctioned hotel (minimum of 2 night stay) if anyone would like it - I won't be able to use it as the travel must be completed by 02.28.10.

PM me if interested!

I was a really happy camper when they let me combine two $5 off coupons (purchase over $50), my AP discount and my $10 reward certificate! I guess I was expecting them to say it had to be one discount or the other....:goodvibes

Wow what a great deal! Most places don't let you stack coupons/discounts. Congrats bargain shopper!

BAB has always been good about discounts. They've even let me in on some I wasn't aware of. They're customer service has always been excellent!

If you like to eat at Mimi's Cafe by Hojo's, join Mimi's Cafe E-Club at mimiscafe.com. Join right before you leave for your trip because the coupon that they email you has an expiration date about 10 days out. The coupon is for a free breakfast entree. :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the coupon tips! Rainforest has their new coupons for 2010 out. I got mine through their facebook page.

In January you get $10 off a purchase of $25 dollars. In february you get a free volcano. Not sure if these coupons are on their website yet.

Thanks for all the coupon tips! Rainforest has their new coupons for 2010 out. I got mine through their facebook page.

In January you get $10 off a purchase of $25 dollars. In february you get a free volcano. Not sure if these coupons are on their website yet.

Great, was just checking their webpage for a coupon. I will check on Fb right now. I looove this thread!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter