Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Hi, we're traveling Sept.5 - Sept.11, If anyone has a code for that time would please PM me?

Thank You So Much! :goodvibes

Hi, we're traveling Sept.5 - Sept.11, If anyone has a code for that time would please PM me?

Thank You So Much! :goodvibes

Unfortunately, September 5th falls within the blackout dates and as such the code cannot be applied

If even only one date falls within the black out and the other is OK, the code will be "declined" and it must be used for a Round Trip

Does anyone have codes for Nov 29 or December 8th? thank you

code expires on december 1, thus the december 8 date is a NO GO

the november 29 is a NO GO also since it is in the Thanksgiving black out dates

code has to be used RT

Anyone have a code for travel oct. 23- Nov. 1 ??? Thanks!!!! I should have one coming in a few days that I will share with someone else!!!!

Hi! Does anyone have a code for SW in November? please pm me if you do!! Thanks so much!!! :thumbsup2

Does anyone have a code for Oct. 23rd - 29th? Or, could someone tell me where to get the code from?
TIA!

Traveling 12/11-12/18. Does anyone have a code that I can use? It's going to cost us about $750 for driving and I found $965 for flying but if I can bring that down, I'm pretty sure DH would be up for spending the money to fly.

Thanks!!:goodvibes

Just an FYI to everyone looking for a code. I had given up hope and decided to read through this whole thread today and found some codes that were posted and assumed they had been used, but decided to write them down and give them a try. Well, the 3rd one worked!!!! So there may still be some on here that are still valid.

Hi!!!! I don't know too much about these codes...but I want one!!!!:rotfl:
Is it too soon to wish for a code for January 17th-25th?????

Ok, would someone mind telling me how these codes work and how to get them? I'm a RR member, and have often flown SW, but I've never gotten any emails with codes in them. We're going to be in WDW Nov 14-19, and right now we're driving from San Antonio, but if I can get decent airfare, flying would be SOOOO much more convenient! Can anyone help me out?

Looking for a code for Nov 7-14. The flights are so high that week! Please PM me if you have an extra. Can one be used for all 4 flights?

Looking for a code for Nov 7-14. The flights are so high that week! Please PM me if you have an extra. Can one be used for all 4 flights?

you have to go to

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

and send yourself an invite

then answer the invite to request the code

if you are lucky you will get it, it is suppost to come within 7 days of you responding to the invite

however, in the past some have not gotten the code from southwest

it is a crap shoot

in its first incarnation it was suppost to stop on July 31

now they have extended it to september 30

black out dates around labor day and thanksgiving and it ends dec 1

your dates would be ok

but nov 22 does not

you have to buy roundtrip

and it is good for everyone on the same confirmation

everyone gets 25$ off RT

Thanks for the great explanation lawgs!! :thumbsup2 I've got myself signed up and I'll cross my fingers!

But in the meantime, if anyone has a code for Nov 14-19/20 that they want to share, that'd be awesome!! :hug:

ETA-- ended up finding cheaper fare w/ AirTran... Thanks everyone!

So let me get this straight. The codes that we received that said we must book buy Aug 1 have now been extended? And one code will take $25 off each person on your reservation? up to how many?:confused3

I'm glad I got our airfare yesterday at $80pp cause it's $126pp today:) Is there any rhyme or reason to there raising and lowering? We want to fly home on Sat Mar 5 but it's $126pp YIKES!!! And we have a family of 5. Do you think it will go down? We might have to flly home a day earlier than we wanted to get cheaper airfare:( I hope it goes down.

So let me get this straight. The codes that we received that said we must book buy Aug 1 have now been extended? And one code will take $25 off each person on your reservation? up to how many?:confused3

Aug1 is now Sept 30

and yes 25$ each person's Round Trip that you fit on the reservation, do not think it would apply to "BIG" group travel but that is only conjecture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter