post about 4/3 deal extended

praline3001

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone~

I have been waiting for this 4/3 deal to be extended and my TA called first thing this morning. I have been playing with it all day and finally got what I wanted!!

1. If you called this morning and was told the resort/room you wanted the code for was not available at the code rate call back. At first the room I wanted was not available with the code this morning but this afternoon it was. I guess they didn't have all the rooms and codes updated in their system this morning.

Here is some package pricing For July 18-26

GF RPC 8 nights/9day park hoppers Full price- $7,607.00
GF sugarloaf 8 nights/ 9 day park hoppers full price- 6,076.00

I had booked RPC a year ago full price but when my TA called this morning RPC was not available with the code.
I then made the hard choice to downgrade into sugarloaf after having RPC ressies for a year :headache:

The sugarloaf package with code came to:
$4,336.00 a savings of $1,740.00 from full price sugarloaf

Then this afternoon the code became available for RPC and I went ahead and booked it back to what I had in the first place and my new total came to $5292.00
A total savings (from the full price RPC) $2,315

I thought people who were interested in this code would like to know :woohoo:

I am so frustrated! The room is available without the promotion, but the standard room views are "not available" for any 7 day stretch in July and first week of August! (huh?) DH would like AKL or WL. The wood view or savannah view is available, but I'm being cheap because we're paying for other people too.

CBR is available. I was REALLY looking forward to AKL.

I'll keep trying.

thanks for the info neighbor!!!!:thumbsup2

Where have you been?:confused3

Hey there!!!! Yeah I have been busy with kids school and dogs!
I soooo need this trip in July! I might handcuff myself to the resort so I never leave:rotfl2:

I am so frustrated! The room is available without the promotion, but the standard room views are "not available" for any 7 day stretch in July and first week of August! (huh?) DH would like AKL or WL. The wood view or savannah view is available, but I'm being cheap because we're paying for other people too.

CBR is available. I was REALLY looking forward to AKL.

I'll keep trying.
That was why I made that post Riley. At first the room I wanted was not available but by afternoon it was. It may take them a day or 2 to get all the booking catagories correct. I am no expert but I do know this is what happened to me today.

Thanks for taking time to share this info, we're gonna check this and go for a trip this year. I'm excited. :yay::woohoo:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter