Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

We really like it. It's our place to go when we can't get into the Fort. If you can try and get site 348 like we had I think it is one of the best sites in the place. It does get a little expensive$ Everything is extra. Very very nice place and very well kept up most of the sites are privately owned. Lots to do it's a dude ranch.

That looks really nice...and a dude ranch, cool. I'm off to find it on the internet....

These are from Normandy Farms Campground, Foxborough, Massachusetts
IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

This is from Wells Beach RV Resort, Wells, Maine
IMG_0620.jpg

3gr8kids, hubby and I have been to both Normandy Farms and Wells Beach. We try to get to Wells at least once a year, we LOVE it there. There is so much to do in that area, the beach is great. We like to take the trolly down to Ogonquit and walk on the Marginal Way. The restaurants are so good, lots of fresh seafood. I enjoy the outlet shopping in Kittery and hubby likes the Trading Post, so we both are happy. We also like to go to the Nubble Lighthouse and just sit and listen to the ocean and birds and people watch, it is so peaceful and serene. I could go on and on, but I am sure you know what I am talking about.

We are looking at a week in Wells in September. Can't wait!

Chris, How did you like River Ranch? That's on our list to try out this summer.

Pete... when are you going to learn to believe me??? I am a church secretary, and a Home Depot employee. Neither of which are capable of lying!!!

We also really liked normandy farms we went 2yrs ago would highly recomend it lots to do and nice camp also:thumbsup2

My in-laws own a lot here as well as many of their friends. THEY all LOVE IT. I personally think it is in the middle of nowhere..... It is a nice place to visit for a day or two - but give me a WDW hotel anyday with heated pools and fun for the kids...

This is us set up at Campers Paradise in Sigel Pa

The Disney decorations were for the critters to see, cuz we were there by ourselves....

campersparadise1.jpg

This is us set up at Campers Paradise in Sigel Pa

The Disney decorations were for the critters to see, cuz we were there by ourselves....

Oh neat! Thanks for posting that. I've been by that place a gazillion times in my life but don't have the need to go there (we have a cottage near Tionesta) but I've always been curious as to what it was like. :rotfl:

3gr8kids, hubby and I have been to both Normandy Farms and Wells Beach. We try to get to Wells at least once a year, we LOVE it there. There is so much to do in that area, the beach is great. We like to take the trolly down to Ogonquit and walk on the Marginal Way. The restaurants are so good, lots of fresh seafood. I enjoy the outlet shopping in Kittery and hubby likes the Trading Post, so we both are happy. We also like to go to the Nubble Lighthouse and just sit and listen to the ocean and birds and people watch, it is so peaceful and serene. I could go on and on, but I am sure you know what I am talking about.

We are looking at a week in Wells in September. Can't wait!

That's too funny ~ we do EXACTLY the same things when in Wells (trolley to Ogunquit, walk Marginal Way, outlet shopping and trading post in Kittery, Nubble Lighthouse). My kids (and I) LOVE the candy shop at the end of Marginal Way.
How is Wells in September? I'm thinking pretty chilly at night? We are going to Sea-Vue Campground for a week in July so we can spend our days on Drakes Island. My DSis & her fam, DBro & his fam, and another DSis have been going there the same week for the past 10 years and we decided it was high time we join them all. ::yes::
I definitely want to get back to Normandy Farms this summer/fall, too. I was trying to talk my DH into getting Patriots tix and camping there for one of the games since they are open year round. :woohoo:

As requested:

Fishing040.jpg

View of Lake from Split Rock Lighthouse State Park

Fishing028.jpg

I'll be back later to catch up and post more pics!

Superior they say, never gives up her dead, when the winds of november come early.

it must be a real ***** taking that shed everywhere.

Thats funny, I was thinking that that picnic table looked like it would be really heavy and hard to pack....

awh shucks..... it's nice now that we got those cages from the folks in Gitmo.... they used to tie us up to trees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts