Possibly Changing VFT completely

Im thinking about something if you do do work.

Players will all start off with 10,000 coins, and a bunch of starter stuff like in most games, yet I dont know.

I agree with dfoc. If this is no longer a friendly town, I'm quitting. I was waiting a while for your real town to come out, and we get this junk that your turing it into some mideveil village.

-..-

I was afriad of this, Im looking for opinions and second I dont even know if Im changing it. Im probably going to keep the regular town, maybe add some changes, Im just looking for opinions, thats why I said "possibly". Im not sure what Im doing yet.

I was looking forward to VFT so now you will be losing me I am not that big a fan of weapon type games I would prefer games like VMK and Animal Crossing

I play Runescape as well, I barely play it anyone because of the fighting and stuff. I play it very rarely just to say hi to my guy friends. (They don't play VMK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter