Possibly Changing VFT completely

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Since playing runescape, VMK, and getting more into medievil stuff, Im completely changing friendly town.

Im planning on it being

- Roleplaying, adventure, yet still something girls would play.
- Possibly weapons and monsters
- Maybe a major change in the clothing, (ex. barbarian clothes, medieval clothes)
- Probably a definate new change on the title

This may bring more people, it may lose more. I was thinking of the role or objective in this game is..

1. (trying not to copy from phil of the future)
New players will be started in a new town, go to a place, a problem will accure*(sp?) and they will be sent back in time, players must be able to get used to living in the past, get used to everything, start working, (choice of anything you wish to do, ex. mining, planting, gardening, building etc.) Players will battle to build up there strength, by battling or working out, helping mine, or anything having to do with exercising or working out. Make money buy selling items, robbing the CPU's or (possibly, probably not) other players. Kingdoms, castles, caves, etc. will be homes, major places or anything like that. (may update more)

2. Players will start off at a place. They must choose which they wish to do, (warrior, worker, gardener, etc.) They can have side jobs also. You must live, defend and protect yourself, (which means making money, eating or builiding houses) Possibly players could get enough abilities or something like that to become the next king or queen of the game. (I might add more to this)

I might add some more if I think more.

I need opinions and if you have any ideas for a name or items post it here. This is the new offical thread.

Adding #3

Players will be started on an island, once you have enough expeirience you will move onto other places, fend for yourself or others, take your own island (through battling) raise a clan/tribe. Send your tribe into us and you will have it on your character, as leader. You can do battles, cropping, farming etc. and I may add more..

That sounds like a exact copy of freelancer other than it's medivial.

I can make changes too, Im trying not to copy anything, btw runescape, is just 1 of the millions of online roleplaying games so it cant be to much to copy the medievil idea, I dont want to copy anything though.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Freelancer? Send me a link of that, Ive never heard of it.

What link? You have to buy it.

Never heard of it, and Im making an online roleplaying game, you still wit me on helping with the game?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Never heard of it, and Im making an online roleplaying game, you still wit me on helping with the game?

I dunno. Since your changing the whole style of the game and now all the work we did has to be deleted. What's to say you won't keep changing it over and over and throw our work down the trash. If your gonna keep changing stuff then you better have the models done before you start saying your gonna change it.

If I'm good at Sherwood I'll be good at this :lmao:

What models.. and I didnt get much done, I got a puny little place done because I was still thinking on our idea, Im changing it once I get more op

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
What models.. and I didnt get much done, I got a puny little place done because I was still thinking on our idea, Im changing it once I get more op

EXACTLY! If you don't have models how do you expect to make it? Models and in 3d pieces ready to program.

It's a role-playing game. My guy friends made me play it. :lmao:

I still need a program to create people and also a program to create rough terrain. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 would be perfect for that but it wont work

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
I still need a program to create people and also a program to create rough terrain. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 would be perfect for that but it wont work
okay, a bit OT, but rct3 used to be like my fav game and now it won't work on my computer and the company has apparently changed numbers, or offices, or something, so i can't get the code for the patch (i think that's what i need)....................... if that's not the reason it won't work, then let me know, and if yours actually lets you play for more than 2 minutes could you possibly pm me the patch to fix it?

not trying to be mean or anything, but you had previously said you didn't want it to be like runescape where you have to complete jobs....................... that's why i stopped runescape....................... i just want to play a fun game with no goals other than the ones i set.

dancegrl1093 said:
okay, a bit OT, but rct3 used to be like my fav game and now it won't work on my computer and the company has apparently changed numbers, or offices, or something, so i can't get the code for the patch (i think that's what i need)....................... if that's not the reason it won't work, then let me know, and if yours actually lets you play for more than 2 minutes could you possibly pm me the patch to fix it?

not trying to be mean or anything, but you had previously said you didn't want it to be like runescape where you have to complete jobs....................... that's why i stopped runescape....................... i just want to play a fun game with no goals other than the ones i set.
Thats why I want opinions, these are just ideas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter