Meet at 8:30 am at IOA's front gates
Meet at 1:00 pm in Mythos, IOA

How does that sound?

Originally posted by Barry Hom
OK, let's do this:
Meet at 8:30 am at IOA's front gates
Meet at 1:00 pm in Mythos, IOA
How does that sound?

Okay, count me in for 1:00 at Mythos! Is soneone making a reservation? My sister will be eating lunch with us.

Eat (or wear) something from Mythos for us Barry! We can't get down till 28th.
Jim

Robin - are you bringing your son? My son and I will be there unless something comes up.

LoL, CPM at 8:30am??? AINT gonna happen!
sleep2.gif

melmjohn: Me and Michael are a package deal! Where I go, HE goes! :D How old is your son?

Hey, Barry! I work in Radio! Rich is something we are NOT!

Robin - I know what you mean about the package deal!!!! :D I can't imagine a trip to US/IOA without Justin. He is 7, will be eight in September. How old is Michael? Maybe Michael could coax Justin into riding JP He doesn't like the fall at the end.

Originally posted by Robinrs
LoL, CPM at 8:30am??? AINT gonna happen!
sleep2.gif

!

Ha Ha! I love your little icons Robin!!!
My kids won't be doing lunch, they are going to ride all the stuff I don't while we have lunch!

OK, I think I count about 17 people for Mythos, so I will make a ressie for 20. I will see if MIB999999 can make a ressie for us. Perhaps we can get the VIP room again! :)

Originally posted by melmjohn
Robin - I know what you mean about the package deal!!!! :D I can't imagine a trip to US/IOA without Justin. He is 7, will be eight in September. How old is Michael? Maybe Michael could coax Justin into riding JP He doesn't like the fall at the end.

Michael's the world's biggest 9yo! He's almost 5 feet tall! He LOVES the JPRA so I'm sure he can talk him into it!

And before Barry and MIB say it, I'M ALMOST 5 FEET TALL TOO!! Okay, the jokes over, guys!:p

I'll try to be there, but I don't know. I'm going through a bad spell right now. If I'm not there on the 23rd, it'll be sometime after. I'll go sometime this summer, that's a fact.

Originally posted by CPM

Okay, count me in for 1:00 at Mythos! Is soneone making a reservation? My sister will be eating lunch with us.

A sister? *wakes up!* Why didn't you say so? Is she cute and single? Does she like roller coasters? :)

Originally posted by Robinrs

Michael's the world's biggest 9yo! He's almost 5 feet tall! He LOVES the JPRA so I'm sure he can talk him into it!

And before Barry and MIB say it, I'M ALMOST 5 FEET TALL TOO!! Okay, the jokes over, guys!:p

To get on the Hulk, we had to stuff about 50 park maps in Robin's shoes. :)

Wow Robin! Sounds like you have a future pro basketball player on your hands;) Michael and Justin should get along just great. Can't wait to meet everyone:wave:

Oh Barry, you're always trying!:rolleyes:

OK, Shorty, er, Robin was nice enough to make Mythos reservations. It is under Shipman/DIS meet and we are in Kierin's section. Hopefully, MIB9etc. will post soon. Otherwise, we may pass him by as he is eating desert! :)

I sure hope they can make it. What would lunch at MYTHOS be like without being picked on by MIB and my son drooooling all over MsDisney???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter