Possible to Request Concierge Host, if so, Rec. for Magic?

daughterofthewest

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to request a concierge host? If so, does anybody have a recommendation for the Magic? We are cruising at the end of this month. I realize the hosts frequently rotate but was hoping recent cruisers could weigh in?

We are not usually the type of people who could afford concierge, but are so lucky to be able to so in this instance. But it might be the only time in our life we are able to do so.

This cruise is in celebration of my mom's 60th birthday and is her absolute dream vacation. My 68 year old aunt, a two time cancer survivor, is traveling with us and this trip is beyond her wildest dreams! We are all first time cruisers.

No matter what, I am sure that we will have a magical experience, but I just want to do everything on our part to make it so! We have all of our excursions and reservations for Palo reserved and are super low maintenance travelers.

So if any of you have had great hosts of late, could you pass their names on?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter