Possible Motion Sickness Question

I just came back from Universal (first time!) and can tell you what I had issues with. I have the motion sickness bands, bonine and gum and I still almost lost it on the Simpsons ride and the Forbidden Journey. I felt sick for awhile after both of those. I was fine on most of the roller coasters/rides as long as we were really moving (surprisingly had no issues with Gringotts), but those two were horrible for me. At Disney I sometimes feel sick on Star Tours and Flights of Passage (I don't bother with Soarin), but nowhere near as bad as those two at Universal.

I got motion sick on Everest my 1st time. Same on Forbidden Journey. A friend of mine, worked in a hospital as a respiratory therapist, said I was probably holding my breath. And to shout/yell/whoop during the ride. It made all the difference for me !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter