Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2013, Part Three (NOW CLOSED, see 2014 thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 48 hours to go. :cool1: When we booked, we had 261 days! Now the time has come.

Our family is super excited to get there!! I can't say I am excited to see white beds in our Royal Guest Room though as it will definitely change the decor. Oh well. Nothing I can do.

See you soon, Disney and POR! :banana:

Good Morning POR Future and Current Fans! I hope your enjoying this lovely day of 80 degrees. No Rain and hopefully full of magic for everyone!

Good Morning POR Future and Current Fans! I hope your enjoying this lovely day of 80 degrees. No Rain and hopefully full of magic for everyone!

And good morning to you right back !!!:goodvibes

Hoping that the present down ward trend in temps there stays that way until we arrive in a mere, 13 days :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I don't want to deal with mid 90's and humidity! My niece was in the world last week and they were miserable.

And good morning to you right back !!!:goodvibes

Hoping that the present down ward trend in temps there stays that way until we arrive in a mere, 13 days :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I don't want to deal with mid 90's and humidity! My niece was in the world last week and they were miserable.

It will start to cool off soon. But it doesn't get too bad for fall and winter.

I sent my fax in today!!! I didnt get anything back, not even a fax transmittal receipt... Is this common???

I sent my fax in today!!! I didnt get anything back, not even a fax transmittal receipt... Is this common???

The receipt should be generated by your own fax sending equipment to say it delivered the message to the other end OK, so could be a problem there. No error message either though?

Andre

Has the refrigerator issue been fixed yet for POR??? Or are there people still having rooms without fridges??

Will be there in 24 days!

Thanks for the update EpcotBill!

Well so much wanting to purchase some drinks for our room! Keeping our fingers crossed for a room with a fridge!

The receipt should be generated by your own fax sending equipment to say it delivered the message to the other end OK, so could be a problem there. No error message either though?

Andre

Nope :( Nothing. Apparently thats been going around at my office tho. The machine just doesnt send reciepts I guess

Is the boat still running to downtown disney from POR? I saw were Capn jack Maina is closed and didn't know if that affected the drop off or anything. Does it still run till 11pm? Also can I take my ECV on it? :goodvibes

Unless your machine is set up to always print a log of the transmission or you run into an error then you wont get a printout receipt. If you'd like a means to check in on it then PM me and I will help if I can.

We have stayed at Pop and Sports previously and the pillows at both resorts were horrible...far too soft and mushy!

Are the pillows at POR also soft and mushy? If so is it possible to request firm pillows upon arrival. I really don't want to take our own pillows as we're flying but if there isn't a firm option we may just do that!

Thanks.

We have stayed at Pop and Sports previously and the pillows at both resorts were horrible...far too soft and mushy!

Are the pillows at POR also soft and mushy? If so is it possible to request firm pillows upon arrival. I really don't want to take our own pillows as we're flying but if there isn't a firm option we may just do that!

Thanks.

During the refurb about a lil over year ago started pillows were replaced as well so they are soft but not mushy soft. Kinda liked them actually. But I still bring my own also. If you travel by plane and worry about them taking up space bringing your own. Then you can always use vacuum bags. Mouse keeping will let you use their vacuums to re pack them.

Has the refrigerator issue been fixed yet for POR??? Or are there people still having rooms without fridges?? Will be there in 24 days!
Went to the from desk to ask about the fridge. They told us there was none. We said we heard about a credit. And since it was so humid here this week it would have been nice to have a fridge. They told us we could check back tomorrow When we went back to our room there was a fridge sitting outside. Score!

Went to the from desk to ask about the fridge. They told us there was none. We said we heard about a credit. And since it was so humid here this week it would have been nice to have a fridge. They told us we could check back tomorrow When we went back to our room there was a fridge sitting outside. Score!

Saaaaaaweeeet

Nice! That's good to know........I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Hey everyone! I called Disney about the online check-in issue that I was having with my IL's reservation. I was trying to do online check-in through MDE and they gave me another website to use to do online check-in. Here it is if anyone else is having or has any problems in the future!

www.mydisneyreservation.com

It worked like a charm and I had no problem. I could even add special events onto the reservation that I didn't have an option for on MDE! Hope this can help someone else!

Hey everyone! I called Disney about the online check-in issue that I was having with my IL's reservation. I was trying to do online check-in through MDE and they gave me another website to use to do online check-in. Here it is if anyone else is having or has any problems in the future!

www.mydisneyreservation.com

It worked like a charm and I had no problem. I could even add special events onto the reservation that I didn't have an option for on MDE! Hope this can help someone else!

Hey Andre, this might need to be added to the First page with FAQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter