Port beaches

kimgg

DIS Veteran
We have not decided on excursions yet. We are on a 7 night Western in August. If we DON'T book any excursions, is there a beach right there at all the ports (seems like there is obviolusly is at least at Castaway Cay) right after we get off the ship? Will it be more accessable at one port over the other (Cozumel, Grand Cayman). I see lots of questions about the excursions themselves, but I am wondering what our options are (without getting a taxi or other transportation) if we don't do an excursion somewhere. If the excursions are similar, I will chose to go on one at the place with the least accessable and pleasant beach at/near the port. We have two children, 7 and 9.

Thanks for any and all advice!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter