POR: Hints for buses?

I was at POR the 3rd week of October and to my relief, I did not experience any major issues with the bus transportation. I had a preferred room so used the south depot and never had any problems with boarding a bus there. There were a few times where I had to stand on a bus. One night when returning from the MK after it closed, the bus stopped at the west depot first and the south depot was last.

In my last trip, I waited 30+ minutes for a bus at the north depot (which I also never managed to successfully find as I would swear the arrows on the signs all pointed the wrong way...) to MK one afternoon :confused3

Glad im not the only one who kept getting lost.

We love POR and usually used the North depot. If the bus was extra packed on the way back we'd get off at West and walk. I definitely prefer the Alligator Bayou but it can be a but confusing on the walkways between the buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter