Pop ups starting again...

Same here. I noticed that on my iPad over the last few days that this page kept reloading or being dragged to the bottom of the forums. Today I got another pop up.

I've had some "there was an error so the page reloaded" issues on my iPad as well, but assumed it was because my iPad is old. I didn't realize it might have the same cause as the pop-up scams on my phone.

I normally use a laptop or desktop and haven’t noticed this. Is this only on phones and tablets?

I normally use a laptop or desktop and haven’t noticed this. Is this only on phones and tablets?

Yes. I get pop-ups and have to completely close out of my phone, just loading issues on my iPad, and no problems on the PC.

The recent upgrade fixed the issue temporarily, but it has slowly crept back in. It's only on the DISboards, and we suspect is it caused by one or more of the ads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter