POP Early Arrival

JulieMcD

Earning My Ears
Can't believe we're 22 days from our trip!!

We plan on making our 12 hour drive to Disney during the overnight hours. Our plan is to arrive at POP around 9 or 10 in the morning.

Has anyone ever had luck with a room being available so early before the designated check in time?

Thanks!

the earliest I've ever gotten there has been around 10:30 and my room was ready but that doesn't always happen. the good thing is that you can check in, park the car and hit the pool if you want. they can call or text your cell when your room is ready and since you will already have your keys you can just head to the room. i've been to POP many many times and I can only remember 1 or 2 times that my room wasn't ready till check-in. i'm usually in my room a few hours before that.

We drove overnight a couple of years ago. We got in right when the sun was coming up. I wasn't really expecting the room and if it wasn't we were going to get a room only for just a few hours of sleep. Anyway, I sleepily walked into the lobby and the nice CM said she would check and see and YES we had a room available. It was probably 6 ish. It was the Thursday before Thanksgiving so they were not busy.

We always do online check in and arrive around 8am. 9 out of 10 times our room was ready!:yay:

Only once have we not had a room ready when we have checked in earlier than 3:00. That was at WL but we knew it was a long shot because we got there at 8am. We checked in, checked our bags and headed out to the parks. They let us know our room was ready around lunch time.

We did online check in for our last trip at POP and we arrived around 10:30 am and checked in with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter