Pop Century

Originally posted by elosoloco
Just wondering, are the fireworks from Epcot visible from this area.:confused:

Not from our room but definitly from the 4th floor of the Tramp building. We just had to walk around to the end that faced Epcot.

It seems from the map you could also see them from the back of 50's Jukebox building and the back of the 60's Play Doh building.

The 80/90's section is most likely in my opinion the noisiest of all the sections. It is located closest to the WDW entrance (one of them) and the other highway near WDW (I-4 I think?). I'm not saying you hear every car and noise, but theres more chance of a less quiet night if you stay in the 80s/90s.

Thank you kdonnel, but somewhere on these boards is a full floor plan designating and showing ALL rooms BY ROOM NUMBER, on EACH floor of EACH wing of EACH building.

HELP! Someone must know where it is ... i'm fairly new so it's been within the last couple months but i can't find it anywhere!!!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Pkdcoastrs
The 80/90's section is most likely in my opinion the noisiest of all the sections. It is located closest to the WDW entrance (one of them) and the other highway near WDW (I-4 I think?). I'm not saying you hear every car and noise, but theres more chance of a less quiet night if you stay in the 80s/90s.

This is probably also dependant on the time of year, I'm assuming. In March, I was in the 80s section, first floor, facing the pool, and I don't remember it being too noisy at all. I'd definately want to stay in a room that wasnt facing the highway though!

That floor plan is in the Pop Century is "FAR OUT" thread In the WDW Resort FAQ and information. It's on page 126 posted by Chairborne Rangr

Hey there, someone mention they checked out a map of the resort to see what area they wanted to stay. Where do I find that????

3436 is a non smoking room....tts in the 50's section, building C...you can see the Epcot fireworks from it, not very impressive though as Epcot is about a mile away.....hmmmm....what else? Oh ya, my wife is mad now because I gave out the room number...she thinks it'll be taken when we get back!

Should we change this thread to "The Official Room 3436 Thread"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter