Pop Century Room Renovations

The piece on the end of the closet area telescopes out towards the vanity to create more of a clothes hanging area. Unfortunately I have yet to stay in a room that has that piece working. Did you find all of the lights? My daughter and I both feel like with all of them on, it’s too much (artificial) light in the room. We always keep a few lights off, but then I feel like you described, less light than I’m accustomed to in those rooms.

There were 3 lights in the room from what I found. The one by the door, the 2 by the bed on each side and the one above the pull down bed. Maybe I shouldn't say that there wasn't enough light and just say the positioning was poor for having to sit and do my make up at the table. I'm use to having a light right by the mirror that use to be in there making it really easy to see my face. Not so much when the light is on top of the bedding area and basically half or more blocked because of it.

There is a light up mirror with a regular and magnifying side attached to the wall in the sink area. I use that. Zoinks...not hiding anything in that mirror!!

Yes unfortunately, I wear glasses and can't get close enough to do my make up in the large light up mirror by the bathroom. I have to sit down and get right up close to the mirror to be able to do it. Also magnifying mirrors hurt my eyes/head. Just figure I would share my experience in case there are others out there in a similar situation!

Yes unfortunately, I wear glasses and can't get close enough to do my make up in the large light up mirror by the bathroom. I have to sit down and get right up close to the mirror to be able to do it. Also magnifying mirrors hurt my eyes/head. Just figure I would share my experience in case there are others out there in a similar situation!

Same! My eyesight is absolutely terrible and my nose basically has to touch the mirror in order for me to see to do my makeup. Was hoping for a full size mirror in the room but seems like no luck.

Same! My eyesight is absolutely terrible and my nose basically has to touch the mirror in order for me to see to do my makeup. Was hoping for a full size mirror in the room but seems like no luck.
I believe there was a full size mirror on the back of the bathroom door facing out to the sinks when its closed..

The piece on the end of the closet area telescopes out towards the vanity to create more of a clothes hanging area. Unfortunately I have yet to stay in a room that has that piece working.
I have tried to use that extension piece 3 separate times and have never been able to get it to work. The extension piece always comes off the rod.

I have tried to use that extension piece 3 separate times and have never been able to get it to work. The extension piece always comes off the rod.
Just used it this past week. Can't extend it very far, which limits its usefulness, but it does give you an extra 6" or so...

We are often being asked if an inflatable mattress will fit in the refurbished rooms at Pop. Friends are there now and this is a picture of their twin sized inflatable mattress in the room. On the left of the picture is the coffee/fridge stand and on the right you can see how it fits between the angled door and the pulled down bed. Hope this is helpful to many!

We are often being asked if an inflatable mattress will fit in the refurbished rooms at Pop. Friends are there now and this is a picture of their twin sized inflatable mattress in the room. On the left of the picture is the coffee/fridge stand and on the right you can see how it fits between the angled door and the pulled down bed. Hope this is helpful to many!
View attachment 425334
Thank you so much for posting this! We are planning a trip in the fall of 2021 (haven't been to WDW in a while) and wanted to stay at Pop again but wasn't sure if we'd have the room with the renovations. This puts Pop back on the table for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts