Pools?

I'm no expert (haven't actually been there yet :) ) However, there are two pools. The Meadow pool was recently refurbished and looks amazing. There are pictures in the "Something is happening at the pool thread"

Thanks. I saw the pics of the new pool. Curious where the 2nd pool is? Or if someone has a link to a map of the fort? I've seen a good map on here but I can't recall where. Hmmm, there goes the memory again

Thanks. I saw the pics of the new pool. Curious where the 2nd pool is? Or if someone has a link to a map of the fort? I've seen a good map on here but I can't recall where. Hmmm, there goes the memory again

Howdy!

Here is the direct link to the map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/FWMap.pdf

The Fort FAQ sticky at the top of this board has everything!

The second/quiet pool is next to Loop 2500, there is a pool and laundry area. I'm hoping our request of 2500 will put us within walking distance.

Howdy!

Here is the direct link to the map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/FWMap.pdf

The Fort FAQ sticky at the top of this board has everything!

The second/quiet pool is next to Loop 2500, there is a pool and laundry area. I'm hoping our request of 2500 will put us within walking distance.

Thanks!

Are you guys getting all ready for the big trip yet? I keep thinking of things I still need to get :scared1: I'm glad we rescheduled otherwise we would have been going in just under 2 weeks and I would so not be prepared! I still need to get: gps device, another swimsuit for me and 2 DDs, more glow necklaces, sun screen, sandals, color books and the list goes on :eek: But I am ready for vacation!!

Thanks!

Are you guys getting all ready for the big trip yet? I keep thinking of things I still need to get :scared1: I'm glad we rescheduled otherwise we would have been going in just under 2 weeks and I would so not be prepared! I still need to get: gps device, another swimsuit for me and 2 DDs, more glow necklaces, sun screen, sandals, color books and the list goes on :eek: But I am ready for vacation!!

Yes, I'm getting some things together now. I ordered my swim shoes a few days ago, got the GPS last week and ordered all my blanks for our matching T-shirts yesterday. I ordered enough for 5 sets, plus one sub-set for just my DD and I (DH and DS will wear their matching Phillies world champion shirts).

I bought my blank iron-ons and picked out the designs I'm going to do. One is going to be a Ft. Wilderness design, which I have to keep secret.

We've definitely decided to go food shopping when we get there, so I ordered a Winn-Dixie discount card online, since that's the closest store to WDW.

Actually I'm in panic mode, but I have lots of lists :lmao:

Yes, I'm getting some things together now. I ordered my swim shoes a few days ago, got the GPS last week and ordered all my blanks for our matching T-shirts yesterday. I ordered enough for 5 sets, plus one sub-set for just my DD and I (DH and DS will wear their matching Phillies world champion shirts).

I bought my blank iron-ons and picked out the designs I'm going to do. One is going to be a Ft. Wilderness design, which I have to keep secret.

We've definitely decided to go food shopping when we get there, so I ordered a Winn-Dixie discount card online, since that's the closest store to WDW.

Actually I'm in panic mode, but I have lots of lists :lmao:

I also am getting into panic mode and have lots of lists! I kept thinking I have time, I have time, I have time... and now I have not so much time, aaah! I'm hoping to get the gps this weekend. Good idea about ordering the Winn-Dixie card. I'm going to do that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter