Pool Towels

ariel3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if towels are provided at the pools at the All Star Resorts??;)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any if the value resorts supply pool towels. You can use your room towels and phone housekeeping for extras.

Yes, you are correct...
You need to bring ones from your room and you can request as many extras as you would like from Mousekeeping! :goodvibes

We just recently returned home from a trip to Pop Century staying in building 5 this trip and there were carts of towels left near the elevators of our building daily (and replenished all day long) for the pools. We have been to Pop numerous times and more often than not, there has been a similar cart of towels left in the same area of our building. They left them on the 1st floor across from the elevators. We have seen them left out years ago at AS Movies as well. So while it may not always happen, you might get lucky and have a cart of towels in your building. If not, just ask for extras from Mousekeeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter