Pool hopping?

sherreis

DIS Veteran
Doing the happy dance as we leave Thursday morning for our trip.

Doing a split stay - 1 night at OKW in a studio, 7 nights at AKV-SV in a 2 bedroom and 3 nights at SSR in 1 bedroom. :banana:

My kids are asking about pool hopping. What is and what is not allowed? Where can they hop to and where are they not allowed?

Thanks!

Doing the happy dance as we leave Thursday morning for our trip.

Doing a split stay - 1 night at OKW in a studio, 7 nights at AKV-SV in a 2 bedroom and 3 nights at SSR in 1 bedroom. :banana:

My kids are asking about pool hopping. What is and what is not allowed? Where can they hop to and where are they not allowed?

Thanks!

From the spring Disney Files:

Pool hopping: Whenever you’re using your Membership
to stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort at the Walt Disney
World Resort or at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, you and any
Guests staying with you are permitted to pool hop to other
eligible pools if they’re not at capacity. Due to expected
high occupancy, pool hopping isn’t available Feb. 19-25,
March 31-April 14, May 26-28, June 29-July 7, Aug. 31-
Sept. 3, Nov. 19-25, and Dec. 16, 2012-Jan. 5, 2013.
Pool hopping is never available at Bay Cove Pool at Bay
Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the pools
at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Stormalong Bay at
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, the pool at Disney’s
Beach Club Villas or at the Disneyland Resort in California.
Further block-out dates may be added based on capacity
issues. Full details are available in Portable Perks and at DVCMember.com

It's been reported that AoA is also on the "no" list.

Thank you!

They were hoping to pool hop to Beach Club on Thursday afternoon before dinner at Clam Bake Cafe. Oh well! They'll be more than OK after having spent the day at OKW pools.

Thank you!

They were hoping to pool hop to Beach Club on Thursday afternoon before dinner at Clam Bake Cafe. Oh well! They'll be more than OK after having spent the day at OKW pools.

Pool hopping to BCV, AKL, AKK, or BLT is not allowed, at any time.

Thank you!

Bummer...:sad1:

SAB is tightly controlled. You have to show a room key to gain entry and they give you a wristband each day to designate you as a registered guest.

you can pool hop too

polyn, GF (for now), WL/VWL, FW, CR, OKW, SSR, POR, POFQ, CBr, csr, pop, all stars

and i think the village pools at BC and yC - last time I looked you can't pool hop at SALB or bcv village pool - but nothing was mentioned about the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter