Pony rides at FW....

I see you're still a few days from your trip, so I will add in my experience - My son was JUST OVER the height limit (and is a scrawny kid, so no concern with weight), and was turned away, while my younger 3 got to go on. Thankfully he's easy going and it didn't bother him.
It's a bummer that pony rides stop at 48" and horse back riding starts at 9. It means there's a gap of a few years where a tall kid can't do either. But all the more reason to celebrate once he's 9 and can finally do a trail ride with me:flower1:

We had the same issue in March when our tall at the time 6 year old was an inch or two over (and 50 lbs so no where near the weight limit). One day of the trip she was able to do the pony rides, and the next day with a different person working she was not able to. My 4 year old was able to ride and they let my 6 year old groom the pony during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter