Pontoon rental

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I know the pontoon rentals have returned to some resorts. Can anyone confirm if they have returned to The Fort? Thanks

As of 3 weeks ago, they had not returned to the Fort. The left side of the marina (facing the water) was in serious need of repair too.

Came back from Fort Sunday, absolutely not and it doesn’t look promising for the future. The docks for pontoons and sea racers is partially torn up and stuff just sitting there. We were there 12days and not one day of work there. It looks a mess.
Between the docks and fenced off but clearly visible defunct work area from the new timeshare it Looks like anything but a Disney Resort

Attachments

• CE0DD081-BC24-408A-94A8-1CB59EDE1655.jpeg
    CE0DD081-BC24-408A-94A8-1CB59EDE1655.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 441A489A-A2B9-44B5-B90A-2019103FB64C.jpeg
    441A489A-A2B9-44B5-B90A-2019103FB64C.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 18
  • 75DCCD75-D773-4398-B67B-BB1745EDB28B.jpeg
    75DCCD75-D773-4398-B67B-BB1745EDB28B.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 18
Came back from Fort Sunday, absolutely not and it doesn’t look promising for the future. The docks for pontoons and sea racers is partially torn up and stuff just sitting there. We were there 12days and not one day of work there. It looks a mess.
Between the docks and fenced off but clearly visible defunct work area from the new timeshare it Looks like anything but a Disney Resort
We just got back a week ago from the Fort as well. There are pontoons parked on the right side of the dock but I'm not sure if they are strictly for fishing excursions or ???

We just got back a week ago from the Fort as well. There are pontoons parked on the right side of the dock but I'm not sure if they are strictly for fishing excursions or ???
No, your assumption is correct, those are strictly fishing excursions. I don’t know what resorts besides Grand Floridian have rentals because I didn’t check out any of the others resorts but they are available and same price as before the COVID shutdown

I am so mad we didnt have time for the little race boat things when i went 4 years ago. Like the pontoon boats i fear they are probably lost for good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter