• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian

Windy City Heather

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Polynesian for the first time. We are in a standard room. Is there a couch in it. We have 3 adults going and a 2 year old. The pictures on the net show a couch and I was thinking that I can put the two year old on the couch with a bed rail. Any thoughts?

your 2 yo should be fine on the coach. The standard Poly room (and in Deluxe resorts in general) has 2 queen beds and a day bed/couch - which is essentially twin sized. Have heard several reports of people requesting bed rails from the resort also - just put it in your reservation request.

Have fun! We loved staying at the Poly!

I have a 5 and 6 yr old and they fought over who would sleep on the daybed. Plenty of room there .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter