Polynesian

Go Vols

Go Vols
How long does it take to travel to Poly via Magical Express?

Anyone recommend a town car service?

I can't answer about DME as we've never used it, but we have used Tiffany Town Car for R/T transfers between MCO and Disney resorts and we love them. They are always on time, the cars are nice and clean, and the drivers are very friendly and courteous. Sometimes we rent a car, but if we don't, Tiffany Town Car is always our choice for a car service :goodvibes.

We took the ME to the WL on our trip last month, and the Poly was the first stop. The bus sits at MCO for as much as 15 to 20 minutes loading passengers. Then it is about 1/2 hour or so ride to the first resort. So if they stop at the Poly first, it should be under an hour to get there. :)

If you are asking how long it takes to get from MCO to Poly it depends if the bus is ready to leave when you get there. Basically, travel is about 30-40 minutes to most of the resorts. I highly recommend it because you don't have to wait for your luggage or wait for your rental or car service. It's not a bad ride.

Pretty much from the time I land at airport, to in my room is 90 mins. The bus ride itself is 30 minutes-ish. Poly you will probably stop at another resort first but ya never know! The absolute shortest time I had was 60 mins and the longest was 2hrs. That was over 20 trips since it started.
I say until "in my room" because from arrival at hotel check in to room usually 15 mins or more . If I say to my self when we land I will be in my room in 90 mins I don't get disappointed when it really takes that long, and it will!

Second the vote for Tiffany as we've used them several times. Been to Poly twice with them and a few others. Ride was about 45-50 minutes including the free grocery/snack stop. Would highly recommend car service for reasons of convenience and speed. Best spent $120

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter