Polynesian pool changing house?

Carrie772

Roll Tide!
My DH and I are staying at the Poly (in march) for our 12th and have a flight out late our last day. That was to be our pool day. B'fast at O'hana's, pool time, lunch at Wolfgang's and rent some bikes...stuff like that. Is there a place to change with mirrors like a gal would want by the Volcano pool? After swimming, I gotta get fixed up! Thanks!

Carrie772 said:
My DH and I are staying at the Poly (in march) for our 12th and have a flight out late our last day. That was to be our pool day. B'fast at O'hana's, pool time, lunch at Wolfgang's and rent some bikes...stuff like that. Is there a place to change with mirrors like a gal would want by the Volcano pool? After swimming, I gotta get fixed up! Thanks!

I did the samething and it's a great way to end a vaction. There is a nice bathroom/changinging area inside the volcano and it's equipped with a shower so you can clean up. If you don't like that, you can cleanup and change then go to the GCH for any other touchups you might need. There is also a bathroom/changing area by the quiet pool where you can do the same. I like the one by the volcano pool better, it's newer and nicer. Good luck and have a great time, I'll be there 4/28-5/3 and I'm also staying at the Poly and can't wait! :cool1:

There is a ladies room with showers, it's not that bright if I recall and not a well lit makeup area. You could always go into the GCH to use the ladies room there to do your makeup.

No blowdryers available at the pool bathhouse either btw.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter