Polynesian "Magic Kingdom View Room" question

Disneymoon2007

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon everyone! We willl be honeymooning in Disneythis year, and we reserved a "Magic Kingdom View" room at the Polynesian. (Non- Concierge level) ...... I have never stayed there before, but noticed posts about the differant buildings in the resort. Are the "Magic Kingdom View" rooms all in one building, or are they spread into all the buildings? And if so, does anyone know what building I should try to request for the best view?

TIA

Good afternoon everyone! We willl be honeymooning in Disneythis year, and we reserved a "Magic Kingdom View" room at the Polynesian. (Non- Concierge level) ...... I have never stayed there before, but noticed posts about the differant buildings in the resort. Are the "Magic Kingdom View" rooms all in one building, or are they spread into all the buildings? And if so, does anyone know what building I should try to request for the best view?

TIA

The best answer I can give you is to point you to Tikiman's site, and in particular the maps page http://***********.homestead.com/map.html this page gives a nice aerial view of the property and indicates which longhouses have Magic Kingdom and Lagoon Views.

The short answer (taken from the above site) is ....

"Magic Kingdom View (new as of 2006) are lagoon view rooms with unobstructed views of the castle. See longhouse pages for Aotearoa, Tuvalu and Tahiti for a list of Magic Kingdom View rooms."

For the site that's blocked out, google "tikiman polynesian" and you'll find it.

Tahiti was awesome for us! We loved the castle view every time we stepped out on our balcony. Magical.:wizard:

Thanks everyone! I have heard so many good things about the Tahiti building, I am going to ask if I could get a room in that building. We are going in October, so hopefully it won't be very crowded. Thanks again! :woohoo:

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter