Poly pool Reno

The poly room that we left behind was actually less than the CR room we just switched to. If anything it's just within $100 or so. I've never been to either poly or CR --- wanted this trip to be on the monorail, was hoping for poly. Should we just stick with CR, or try for poly last minute again if the pool is Guaranteed open??? not sure. 4 of us - 2 kids. Stayed in a diff WDW resort last visit.

The poly room that we left behind was actually less than the CR room we just switched to. If anything it's just within $100 or so. I've never been to either poly or CR --- wanted this trip to be on the monorail, was hoping for poly. Should we just stick with CR, or try for poly last minute again if the pool is Guaranteed open??? not sure. 4 of us - 2 kids. Stayed in a diff WDW resort last visit.

That's an awful lot of uncertainty, switching resorts days before going. I like knowing where we're going to stay months in advance if possible. I'd probably just stick with CR at this point, if it were me. It's pool isn't quite the Volcano pool, but it's still a very nice pool, on the monorail, and unlike the Poly you can actually walk over to MK. The Poly and the Volcano pool (hopefully with a hot tub someday - fingers crossed) will be there for later trips.

True true....better to be able to get 100% excited about something instead of being uncertain. Cool pool, we hung around it before our meal at chef mickeys last trip. And...hot tub :) thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!