Poly Location Recommendations?

mainegurl

Earning My Ears
Hey all! We will be at the Poly from 8/5-8/12 in a standard room and I'm wondering which building we should request. I have 3 teenagers who enjoy being in the middle of the action so I was thinking Samoa but it looks like that is one of the most popular buildings and I'm wondering if it's hard to get.

Any suggestions on room/building requests for my social crew?

Thanks!!

Yes it is hard to get but doesnt hurt to try. I would request Samoa and add another building just in case.

I agree, Samoa is hard to get as it's a very popular request, but it doesn't hurt to try. Just wanted to add that if your request isn't met, you could always ask if something is available. Sometimes requests get overlooked, so it never hurts to ask again at check in ;).

Thanks for the suggestions! I put sent my request to our TA and requested Samoa 3rd Floor.
If you don't think it's too much I'll put in a 2nd choice request and definitely ask at check in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter