Poll: Worst Full Service Restaurant

What is the Worst Full Service Restaurant?

• Fulton's

• Big River Grille & Brew Works

• Tony's Town Square

• Coral Reef

• Nine Dragons

• San Angel Inn

• Rain Forest (either one)

• Boatwright's

• SciFi Dine-in

• Mama Melrose's

• Marrakesh

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's funny how far ranged everyones tastes are. Goes to show, try something for yourself to make the decision.
I love most of the choices you listed, some I haven't tried but plan to.

Out of the ones you listed The Rainforest would get my vote out of all of them simply because it is a chain restaurant, the food is just so-so and I can go there anytime I like because there is one about 15 minutes away from me.

Next would be Cinderella's Royal Table. Nothing about the place impressed me. The food was bland, the service was so so. And at a steep price to boot.

Spoodles for us... twice I have gone and had food luke warm and so greasy/oily that it made me not feel well. Service the last time I went was horrible too. I won't bother with the place at all now.

Nine Dragons. I can get the same food at our local take out.

You must have incredible chinese takeout where you live. I'm in Southern California and we have more Chinese Take Out here than probably anywhere in the country and its not even close to the quality of Nine Dragons. But it depends on what you order. American Chinese food like Orange Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork never change much no matter where you get them. But if you order some of the more authentic Chinese food at Nine Dragons most of which your not likely to find at take outs then the food is excellent.

You should definitely have put 'Ohana on that list.

Actually, that's in a separate poll. I listed it as one of the "dinner show" places. Yeah, I know its not really a dinner show, but it just seems like there is always some kind of "entertainment" going on so I lumped it (along with WCC) in that poll.

I voted "Other" because Hollywood & Vine wasn't on the list

Several others have commented about H&V. Since its a buffet, it's over in the poll about buffets. Don't forget to go there and vote too.

How come Fultons hasn't gotten all the votes??

Maybe because it isn't the worst, but I have to admit you have to know what to order and enjoy when you go there. If you're looking for a steak FORGET IT, and some of the seafoods are better than others. We have never eaten a dinner there ... better places, but for lunch some the the seafood dishes IMHO can't be beat ANYWHERE in WDW. We've been eating there since 1985 when it featured "Flaglers" as "THE" restaurant.

All I can say is different strokes for different folks and don't let what you read in any of these threads here to make you decide not to a restaurant.

JMHO :happytv:

Larry

I voted "other." IMHO, it had to be Chefs de France. With Cap' N' Jacks a close second.

While I voted for Rain Forest (long wait time, slow service, sell a kidney expensive, and very so-so food), we will never go back to CRT. Cindy was very nice, the castle was beautiful, but we could have stayed another night at the Poly for a rushed, painful, and measley breakfast... We did get some pictures tho :mad: .

Our worst had to be Sci-fi. It took forever and the food ended up being hard and cold.
Also Rainforest. We only go there for Dessert now. The service and food are not worth the price.

Le Cellier and Planet Hollywood by far have been our two worst customer service experiences at WDW. Le Cellier was the shocker of the two of course. I really feel that it was because we had booked it with the CP dinner package. This was back in 2003. The food was good to great, but the service sucked so bad that it tainted the whole experience. Maggie

We just returned yesterday from 8 days of dining. My 'Other' vote goes 100% to Maya Grill @ CSR. It was, without a doubt, the worst dining we have ever encountered, maybe anywhere!. :sad2: The waitress was a grouch and the food was inedible. My dh had the pork empanadas for an app. and they were sooo dry you could barely cut them. He had the duck for his entree and he said it was just terrible. I had the steak and fish. The fish was bland and the steak tasted like it had fallen into ashes. (i actually spit the one bite that i took into my napkin.:scared: ) My kids has pasta with 'sauce' on the side...the 'sauce' was a can of tomatoes poured into a bowl. The manager came over and sat down with my husband to discuss the meal. I was not there for the conversation because I took my kids to the little convience store next door to get them something to eat. :mad:

Ohana was by far our worst dining experience. We ate both breakfast and dinner there on our last trip. Service during breakfast was horrible, while the food was only average. Dinner service was slightly better, but the food was not great, especially the skewered meats (mostly dry and inedible). We won't return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter