Poll - Who's going to WDW in December?

Are you coming in December?

• Week of Nov. 30 - Dec. 6

• Week of Dec. 7 - Dec. 13

• Week of Dec. 14 - Dec. 20

• Week of Dec. 21 - Dec. 27

• Week of Dec. 28 - Jan. 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be there the 5th through the 12th staying at the WL. We will be at MVMCP on 12/9. I hope the crowds are great. Looking forward to seeing lots of green ribbons!!:)

I'll be there...here are the details:

We (me, DH, DS and his family which consists of one wife and one 3 1/2 DD, arrive on 12/2 for five nights at POR. On 12/4, SIL and her family (one husband, one DS 13 1/2 and one DD 8 1/2, arrive for three nights at POR. The entire gang leaves 12/7 for a four-night cruise on Wonder. On 12/11, the original group of five returns to POR (SIL and her gang leave right from the cruise). DS and his group leave the next day, and leave us for two more nights at POR. WOW!! Two adults, two brand new AP's (great Christmas present) and free time at WDW!!! On 12/14 we move on to help open Pop Century, where we stay for three nights, where we expect to be joined by my brother and some or all of his family--one wife, one dd 21 1/2 and one ds 13 1/2 (born the same day as my other nephew!). They are also all AP holders, so we'll be having tons of fun.

At the end of all that fun I may actually be glad to get back to my office to rest!

Beth

Mkymouse4ever & Humphrey 1227! November 28th > December 12th! Can't wait! We are attending 4 MVMCP (yea) but will still miss the mgm light's :( . Staying at the Poly. :teeth:

See you there! MKY princess:

( we should be getting our "dis" wear from ups soon).

:D DW and I will be at POR Dec. 12-16:bounce: :bounce: MVMCP on 12/14:bounce: :bounce: CP on the 12/12 to see David Ogden Steirs:bounce: :bounce:

It's our first time to see the decorations and we can't wait. :D

We will be there to open Pop Century on 12/14!
MVMCP 12/14 & 12/19
CP 12/18
LotR: Return of the King 12/17
MK Wishes Fireworks Cruise 12/20

Leave for home on 12/21.

Mickey

Hubby and I are going December 8 - 14. Staying at the Beach Club and we can't wait. Haven't made any dining ressies yet, so we need to get on that!

Thank goodness for those annual pass discounts!

PamNC

Our first trip to WDW.

Me, DH, DS, 2 DD, and oldest DD's DBF

December 6-13
All Star Music - 2 rms

DS turns 18 on the 7th so birthday breakfast at Cape May buffet
MVMCP on the 9th
CP on the 10th for me and DH only - Le Cellier
Celebrate oldest DD BD on the 11 at Crystal Palace - her real birthday is the 24th

Can't wait to go!!!!!!!!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

DH and myself will be WL 12/14 to 12/20, going to MVMCP on 12/16!! YEA!!

Shopgirl:earsgirl:

dec 14 to 20th AKL. candlelight processional dinner pkg at san angel on the 15th and MVMCP on the 18th. second trip this year first was aug 4 to 14th off site. that was a wet one

We will be in the world December 13-20th. This will be the first time for my family during the Christmas holidays, and the first time my extended family has gotten together for a trip. This is the list of attendees:

Myself, DH, DS, DD1, DD2, DM, DB, DSIL, DSIS, and DBIL.

We are planning on doing the CP and MVMCP. Also, we will be celebrating my husband's birthday which is December 14th.

Doing the double digit dance.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Kind of surprised by the poll. Maybe most DIS'ers are avoiding Christmas week.

Who else is coming?:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DH & I will be at WL Dec. 6-10 and AKL Dec. 10-13. First time for both resorts. We are so excited! We have lost count of our trips to WDW. We have been making the pilgrimage ever since our honeymoon way back in 1975. DD is expecting our first grandchild and Grandpa has already penciled in he/she's first trip for 2009! I bet neither one of them will wait that long to go together! It will be fun to introduce another generation to the Magic! Our most fond memories are the many trips we took with our children.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

For some reason, I don't have premission to vote on this poll.

Just wanted to say we are apart of the few Disers going during Christmas week. Dec. 14-27

Diznee25

With bells on! Myself, DD9, DD15, DD2 (maybe DH, if we can talk him into it!).

We're staying at the POLY for the first time... WOO HOO!

Can't wait...

Can't wait! We'll be at the WL Dec 13-19!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Don't think I've been this excited for anything since I was a little girl!

My DH and I will be there Dec. 6 - 12. :hyper: We are going to our first MVMCP on the 9th and I am so excited! :Pinkbounc

We'll be there 11/30-12/6 staying at AKL. The week following Thanksgiving was our standard week to go for many years and its great; Smaller crowds, holiday decorations. In recent years we've gone later in Winter, so we're looking forward to seeing WDW all dressed up for the holidays again. (We are bummed that the "Osborne Lights' are gone - they weren't there when we last went at the holidays and we were looking forward to it!)

We will be there December 20 thru 27 ai AllStar Sports 3 rooms ,11 people 6 Adults and 5 kids We went last year at Newyears ,this year at Christmas for the last trip on APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter