• Week of Nov. 30 - Dec. 6

• Week of Dec. 7 - Dec. 13

• Week of Dec. 14 - Dec. 20

• Week of Dec. 21 - Dec. 27

• Week of Dec. 28 - Jan. 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 1-5....not long now....:D

I will be checking into AKL from Nov 30- December 4th :earsboy:

The highlight of my trip...Seeing that hottie Andy Garcia at the CP!

Will someone please tell me how to add the countdown thingy to my posts...TIA:tongue:

DP Janner and I will be at:
ASMu Dec 5,6
BWV 1-bedroom on points Dec 7,8,9,10,11
Poly Dec 12,13
OKW 1-bedroom on points Dec 14,15,16,17
Pop Century Dec 18,19 (When the Pop Century opening was announced, we decided to extend our trip by two days so we FINALLY could stay there.)
We'll be sporting our lime green and watching for yours.

Maddy

Nicole,
Sent you an email just now about getting the countdown.
Janet

We just booked a last minute trip for Dec. 12 to Dec. 16. What a great surprise from my dh!!!! Staying at POR again. Yippee:Pinkbounc

Will see you at POR Goofy4tink - will be going for a quick weekend trip 12/13. Can't wait - I love POR! It was the first Disney resort I stayed at (honeymoon).:Pinkbounc :bounce:

---Michelle

It looks as if the week before, during and after Christmas is slow, BUT I think that it just shows that DIS'ers are too smart to go during that time. ;)

We will be staying at AKL Dec 2nd-17th carnt wait, first time at this resort.
Usually stay at CBR last 4 times. :wave: :wave:

See you all there lucy lu

we will be staying at the PO Riverside Dec 1-8th. First trip ever for me my husband and in-laws. Looking forward to it :)

Staying at AKL with my family. 2 adults 2 kids 6 & 10. December 10-14. Can't wait, getting very excited! :)

We'll be at the Grand Floridian....we are going to SugarLoaf this time. We'll be there from Dec. 19-24th...trying to scoot out before the massive cowds!! Finally got the whole family together for this Christmas trip and couldn't be more excited....me, DH, DS 25, DD 20 and DS 12. We're getting in too late for the Christmas Party, but are heading up to the California Grill for a late dinner...maybe we'll get to enjoy the fireworks from the CP!!

Woo Hoo, 2nd trip this year! We'll be staying at WL 12/12 - 12/21!

Me, DH, DS4, DS1

We're doing MVMCP on 12/14!

:wave:

Count us in! Well be at the Polynesian Dec 3rd - 8th. A girls only trip.

Count us in! Well be at the Polynesian Dec 3rd - 8th. A girls only trip.

Sorry Double post.

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT!!!!!

it's so close now - bouncing around like a Tigger
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

VWL from December 21 to 26. BCV from the 29th to the 3rd. With a trip to the Hard Rock in between.

HBC

:cool1: Count us in :jumping1:

DD and I will be at GF concierge with a view of the Castle from Nov 27 to Dec 5th 9 great days.

I can hardly wait. Almost doing the single digit dance.:cool1:
Hope to see some of you there,

Faith:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter