POLL: So what's your first request in a room?

What's your primary request when making a ressie?

• Wheelchair access

• Smoking/Non-smoking

• Near elevators

• Specific room(s), view or section

• Other (please add comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Granny, I am not sure that I voted correctly. I voted for whhelchair access, but what I meant was no wheelchair access (non-handicapped room). :cool:

My first request is always "non-smoking". Then I add my other requests in order of importance. I usually ask for a specific building or view, but not a specific room number. I almost always get what I want (or close to it). The only time I was disappointed in a room was at OKW when I did not make any requests (except n/s) and I was stuck with part woods view (like 4-5 feet from the balcony) and part street view. Yuck.

Always request non-smoking d/t DD asthma - then floor then view - but as long as its non smoking anything else we get is iceing on the cake:D

We always request NON-SMOKING first too, followed by ground floor because we have a toddler and it's so much easier with the stroller. And then sometimes I'll make that 3rd request for a location like near Southpoint. I have to admitt though, even when we've gotten a location without much of a view (bldng 29 for example) the vacation home itself was still just as nice and the vacation as wonderful as any we have taken. When we have lucked out with a great view, we have always considered it to be the iceing on the cake! :teeth:

Non smoking.

We have yet to stay at DVC, so this was my only special request for our upcoming reservation. We are too new to know what to ask for.

Plus if we ask for top floor, we will wish we were on the ground. If we ask for one view we will wish we asked for another view, etc., etc., etc.

Usually I am happy with whatever I get, as long as it's non smoking and ON SITE!!!!

Getting a smoking room would destroy our vacation. That's the first request always!!!

Getting a smoking room would destroy our vacation. That's the first request always!!!

Non smoking for medical reasons followed by a NON handicapped room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter