POLL - Should Starbucks be at Walt Disney World?

POLL-- Does Starbucks Belong at Walt Disney World?

• Yes, I love Starbucks

• No Way Starbucks is overrated

• Depends on the Price

• I don't care

• Disney should offer something "special" not Starbucks

• It's fine, but I will get my coffee elsewhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
It could be..Here in RI, we have a Dunkin' Donuts practically on every street corner. I drink their iced coffee year round. I also like their donuts and specialty drinks.

We had a Krispy Kreme here for a couple of years- it tanked.:lmao: The only good donuts there were the plain glazed, and even then they had to be warm. Their coffee also sucked. It saw big crowds when it first opened, because of the curiosity factor. Once that died down, they didn't do so well.

There was a Krispy Kreme about 20 minutes from here that was there forever but recently went out of business. I wonder if it was the company? I heard others were having trouble too.:confused3 I do remember Dunkin' being good when I was younger. Luckily we have two awesome local places that make great donuts! (unfortunately one of them is only open until 6:30am)

I personally think McDonald's has much better coffee than both Starbuck's and Dunkin Donuts! And it's way cheaper too. The coffee Disney sells is gross, but I don't like Starbuck's, so I'm still not going to buy coffee there. I always have to buy a cup at McDonald's before getting to the parks and it would have been nice not having to juggle the cup on the tram, monorail, through bag check, and the entrace. But I'm still willing to do that in order to have a good cup of coffee:)

I really don't care, from all I've read since the announcement, the changes aren't going to be too radical, certainly not bad enough for the level of insanity and over-reactions seen on this board.

There never is, but...

*cough* Fastpass *cough*

*cough* Napkins *cough*

*cough* THIS *cough*

:rolleyes1

And I enjoy every second.popcorn::

I personally think McDonald's has much better coffee than both Starbuck's and Dunkin Donuts! And it's way cheaper too. The coffee Disney sells is gross, but I don't like Starbuck's, so I'm still not going to buy coffee there. I always have to buy a cup at McDonald's before getting to the parks and it would have been nice not having to juggle the cup on the tram, monorail, through bag check, and the entrace. But I'm still willing to do that in order to have a good cup of coffee:)

McDonald's does have good coffee and the price can't be beat. Every so often, I go by there and get a coffee and an Egg McMuffin for breakfast.

McDonald's does have good coffee and the price can't be beat. Every so often, I go by there and get a coffee and an Egg McMuffin for breakfast.

:thumbsup2

Hi Diser's:wave2:

Question, does anyone know if we can use a Starbucks giftcard at the Main Street Bakery?

Thanks all!

My firm opinion is now and always will be that the Main Street Bakery needs to stay !!! I can get a Starbucks any old time at any old place.

My firm opinion is now and always will be that the Main Street Bakery needs to stay !!! I can get a Starbucks any old time at any old place.

Great. It is staying. And, I can't recall any person suggesting it shouldn't stay. Excellent use of strawman argument.

Reminder, don't forget get your BUY ONE GET ONE FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE FROM 2 - 5 p.m.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.

I'm going to try the Blonde today. They say it's not as bitter and burnt tasting. We shall see! LOL! I'll keep you posted. :surfweb::):surfweb:

Enjoy your coffee! BTW, CVS has deal on SB cans this week, you buy SB refreshers 12 oz. for $1.50, you get $1,50 ECB back, SB double shot 6.5 oz. $1.99 get $1.99 ECB back, so it is free.

:rotfl:~LOL. This Starbucks deal is a two way street, be careful what you wish for! :goodvibes I'm just kidding, I don't think that will ever happen.

:lmao: As long as Disney doesn't change the actual drinks, then I don't mind what they add/change. I'm hoping for Starbucks/Disney merchandise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter