POLL - Should Starbucks be at Walt Disney World?

POLL-- Does Starbucks Belong at Walt Disney World?

• Yes, I love Starbucks

• No Way Starbucks is overrated

• Depends on the Price

• I don't care

• Disney should offer something "special" not Starbucks

• It's fine, but I will get my coffee elsewhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're only renovating the interior. And I've never thought of the interior of Main Street Bakery as "charming." They need more and better seating for one thing.

I will have to disagree ;) It's the interior that makes it "charming" to me, and I have no problems with the seating as is. :goodvibes

Also, to the poster that said all the goodies will remain the same - they've already said that the cinnamon roll will not be on the menu. That's the *one* treat I get there every trip, usually twice. Yes, I know it will be at Gastons, but there is *very limited* seating there, and is definitely not a MSB setting. :sad:

As far as serving Starbucks coffee, doesn't matter to me one way or other, I'm not a fan of them - coffee tastes burned to me.

I've noticed that the local Starbucks has been pushing their blonde coffee. Coffee drinkers tell me that it's not bitter at all.

It's really quite simple though. If you don't like Starbucks then don't go. But maybe try to keep an open mind and check out the new place before you condemn it.

:thumbsup2 The Blonde is lightly roasted so it's not as strong=not as bitter. I love strong coffee but to make a coffee less bitter you can ask for a shot of vanilla or ask for 1/2 strength so it's a little more milky.

Is it open yet? I would like a frap when I am there! :coffee:

It wont be opening until early Summer 2013.

I'm from Massachusetts so of course DD is my fave coffee, but Starbucks comes a close second. and I agree so much with Disney Princess83. WDW guests have complained about the dreaded Nescafe and we are getting it replaced with a far superior brew. i say YAY! and i also saw a pic of DL Starbuck Bakery and i can see familiar Disney treats in the display case, so i have a good feeling about this.

:thumbsup2 The DLR Starbucks is amazing! A great combination of both Starbucks and Disney treats!

As for the Disney/Nescafe coffee :sick: The first time I had the coffee, I actually sent it back, thinking that something was wrong with it. They brought me another one and I realised.... :sad2:

I love love LOVE starbucks, but I'm not sure how I feel about it being at MK. As long as it blends in well with everything else, I'll enjoy it.

Planogirl said:
I've noticed that the local Starbucks has been pushing their blonde coffee. Coffee drinkers tell me that it's not bitter at all.

It's really quite simple though. If you don't like Starbucks then don't go. But maybe try to keep an open mind and check out the new place before you condemn it.

I don't like Starbucks and it being in Disney will not change that. Nescafe is garbage but there are a lot of other coffee companies they could have chosen instead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter