Full treehouse, Fun or Crazy?

• Woohoo!!!

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • You must be nuts!

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Stargazer65

Disney Honorary Bus Driver since 2009
Single digits until we check-in! It's happening, we've wanted to do this for a while and it worked out this year. 13 day stay...it will start out and end quiet...BUT...day 3 to 11 all FIVE of our kids, plus an extra wife and friend will be flying down to stay with us. Age range is 15-27, everyone is young adult except the one teen. SO...for 9 days we will be packing the Treehouse to capacity! Me and DW in the Master BR, Son and wife in the spare BR, two sons in the 3rd BR, 3 girls in the living room. :crazy:

Mostly they will be doing their own thing, but we did reserve two or three meals together. Plus our park days line up. I should probably do a trip report afterwards lol.

As long as everybody generally gets along with each other, I think it will be fun! The biggest challenge I see are the two on the bunk beds... That room is quite small with not a lot of storage. But as long as you go in with that understanding and the right attitude, then you should have the best time. You'll all definitely get your "togetherness" fix. :dance3:

Congratulations on being able to get the whole gang together - that can be quite difficult with young adults!

Please let us know how it went, too. I’m especially interested in how the guys fit in the bunk beds - I’ve read they’re kinda small for adults, and we have our own crew that we might want to book into a treehouse someday.

Please let us know how it went, too. I’m especially interested in how the guys fit in the bunk beds - I’ve read they’re kinda small for adults, and we have our own crew that we might want to book into a treehouse someday.
Yes, it's possible we might change things up. The girls are petite, one of the guys is 6 ft. Our youngest girl might have to use a bedroll on the floor slumber party style.

Yes, it's possible we might change things up. The girls are petite, one of the guys is 6 ft. Our youngest girl might have to use a bedroll on the floor slumber party style.
That sounds like something to plan for!

Single digits until we check-in! It's happening, we've wanted to do this for a while and it worked out this year. 13 day stay...it will start out and end quiet...BUT...day 3 to 11 all FIVE of our kids, plus an extra wife and friend will be flying down to stay with us. Age range is 15-27, everyone is young adult except the one teen. SO...for 9 days we will be packing the Treehouse to capacity! Me and DW in the Master BR, Son and wife in the spare BR, two sons in the 3rd BR, 3 girls in the living room. :crazy:

Mostly they will be doing their own thing, but we did reserve two or three meals together. Plus our park days line up. I should probably do a trip report afterwards lol.
Sounds like a great time! Please do a trip report if you're up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter